I'm fairly sure I won't be able to complete this, but I gave it a start! The process has been tedious already, but I have mostly solidified my idea and I have a few hundred lines of code already (not counting data).

Basically, there is a zombie apocalypse and more and more people are turning into zombies. There are a few communities holding their ground, and you are in charge of protecting incoming and outgoing shipments of weapons and supplies from an oncoming zombie hoard.

It's got all the best stuff. Zombies, guns, trains, and low resolution monochrome graphics. What more could you ask for? please don't say screenshot, please don't say screenshot, please don't say screenshot ;_;
Xeda112358 wrote:
It's got all the best stuff. Zombies, guns, trains, and low resolution monochrome graphics. What more could you ask for? please don't say screenshot, please don't say screenshot, please don't say screenshot ;_;

Sounds great! I can't wait to see what you come up with Smile screenshot
Thanks! I've got the bullet code done and almost all of the code for the trains, I just need the zombie code and text routines and a main menu, and a way to save scores.
Seriously how fast is that? :0
Good luck with the remaining stuff and do you have a screenshot already?

*me runs*
PT_ wrote:
Seriously how fast is that? :0
Good luck with the remaining stuff and do you have a screenshot already?

*me runs*

Maybe faster than you can run Smile.
I have a screenshot. I actually had to disable animation to get a clear shot, so only the first frame is visible of the zombies. The train moves too quickly at the moment. I made the tracks grayscale so that they can be seen, but won't really interfere with the image.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours