Could you use a little more awesome in your life?
Of course, everyone could!
 56%  [ 9 ]
Sounds awesome to me!
 12%  [ 2 ]
YEAH!
 18%  [ 3 ]
Nope, I am awesome enough already.
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Recently I found the "You are Awesome" chrome extention. All it does is when you click it is gives you this face:
and tells you you are awesome in various ways. I have been working on porting this for the TI-83+ Series. It draws a face and compliments you, but I don't have enough variation in the compliments. I am open to suggestions or questions about the project. Here is a screenshot:

These are what I have so far:
  • YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • YOU ARE COOL!
  • YOU ROCK!
  • YOU'RE THE BEST!
  • YOU ARE GREAT!
  • YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • YOU DA BOSS!
  • YOU ARE CLASSY
  • YOU WOW ME!
  • YOU GOT STYLE!
On a side note, once this program is done, I encourage porting of this on all calculator platforms because everyone needs to be told they are awesome once in a while. Make sure to give credit to the original author (and me if you feel like it). I can't seem to figure out who the original author is, but here is the link to the page (you probably have to be in chrome).

So here is my challenge to you (if you feel awesome enough): Get as many "You are..." style compliments that are a maximum of 16 characters long including spaces and an exclamation point. Be creative, no repeats, and good luck!
YOU CAN DO IT!
YOU'RE A STAR!
YOU ARE RADICAL!
YOU'RE THE BOMB!
YOU'RE DYNAMITE!

I'm not good at complimenting people so these are likely terrible. If you want more bad ideas feel free to ask me because I have a good amount of them.
No, those are quite good. The omly thing that I would change is "YOU'RE THE BOMB!" to "YOU DA BOMB!." Thanks!
YOU R GR8
YOU FANTASTIC!
TU ES BON!
ERES GENIAL!
What do the last two mean in english?
Kydapoot wrote:
What do the last two mean in english?

You are good, you are great. Looks like Italian to me.
French and Spanish in order.
Its been a while, but whatever.
You Are Awesome Has been accepted into the file archives and can be downloaded here.
More compliments are coming soon! Also, I have decided to make two more similar programs: Food themed and Pep Talk. So what I need is delicious foods and short encouraging statements.
Here is what I have so far for the foods:
  • YOU ARE PIZZA!
  • YOU ICE CREAM!
  • YOU CHOCOLATE!
  • YOU WATERMELON!
  • YOU ARE STEAK!
  • YOU ARE BACON!
  • YOU'RE A S'MORE!
  • YOU ARE POPCORN!
  • YOU ARE TABASCO!
  • YOU ARE CAKE!
  • YOU ARE PIE!
  • YOU A DOUGHNUT!
  • YOU ARE TACOS!
And for the Pep talk:
  • YOU CAN DO IT!
  • GO GET 'EM!
  • I BELIEVE IN U!
  • YOU GONNA ROCK!
  • YOU GOT DIS!
  • YOU'LL BE GREAT!
  • GO YOU!
  • DON'T GIVE UP
  • GO FOR IT!
  • YOU'LL MAKE IT!

I have also made all of the text centered and given the programs a Doors CS Icon.
The new and improved version has now been accepted into the Cemetech Archives! If you want more awesome, download it here!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours