When I press on, the black "cursor" block just stays on the top left instead of blinking. No buttons respond, although holding down any button makes it blink. I can't even turn it off once its on.

So far I've tried:
-replacing batteries
-removing batteries
-holding delete and replacing batteries
-taking out the round battery under the screw

and nothings worked. Please help, thank you!
Sounds like you may have something stuck in the linking port. Perhaps the end of a pencil or something got stuck in there. You might try taking some compressed air and blowing it out, or by whacking it against something until the part falls out Smile Also, welcome to Cemetech!
Thanks for the reply! I slammed it a couple of times, but it didnt help. Is the linking port on the left or the right of the top?
The left side, if looking at it with the screen facing you.
Hmm, I tried sucking air out of it, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've heard about a reset button, is that under the battery lid?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
whacking it against something until the part falls out Smile
Instructions unclear; whacked linking port out.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours