Doors CS Icon Studio

Description: Doors CS Icon Studio is a BASIC program that will let you easily create and preview 8x8 (16-character) and 16x16 (64-character) hex icons for Doors CS.
Compatibility:
    Doors CS 7 Doors CS 7.2
    TI-83+ TI-83 Plus
    TI-83+ SE TI-83 Plus Silver Edition
    TI-84+ TI-84 Plus
    TI-84+ SE TI-84 Plus Silver Edition

Download Doors CS Icon Studio
Test in jsTIfied
Leave a review!
Good work, but aren't there other icon makers that include this?? It is an improvement though Very Happy Very Happy
Henryd wrote:
Good work, but aren't there other icon makers that include this?? It is an improvement though Very Happy Very Happy
yes, but mine will slowly become an actual "studio", hopefully by v9.0, which is usually when all my projects reach their peak. I intend to get to at least half of the quality found in paintbrush.exe from Microsoft Windows 3.1 (some day) Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours