Ephraim B wrote:
I remember from a few years ago someone in my school with a TI-83 Plus make a virus program called quad in TI-Basic.
Please stop necroposting (bumping very old topics that haven't been posted in in years or months). This is considered very poor form.
KermMartian wrote:
Ephraim B wrote:
I remember from a few years ago someone in my school with a TI-83 Plus make a virus program called quad in TI-Basic.
Please stop necroposting (bumping very old topics that haven't been posted in in years or months). This is considered very poor form.

What's wrong with it? Why can't the Forum Topic be locked then?
Why it is annoying: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=necroposting&defid=2426673

And I assume that topics are not locked until after they have completely served their useful life. Posting something not entirely relevant to the topic is not entirely useful.
GTemples27 wrote:
Yeah, I agree with Luxen, programming can help so much if you use it right. Sure, pulling a couple pranks is fun, and I've done a few myself (but then, most of us have). I'll show you one that I'm quite fond of, but that's it. So,

Code:
ClrHome
27→dim(ʟ1
Repeat 0
SortA(ʟ1
End

This is great, as it gets deleted in the end, so it's impossible to see how it was done. This is a bit more malevolent than other BASIC programs, so uase it in times of great anger only. And remember, programming is your friend!

You can make one thats a lot easier!

Code:
ClrHome
Lbl A
9x9
Goto B
Lbl B
9x9
Goto A
KermMartian wrote:
Here's something that my friend and I figured out. So you make a new program and go to the catolog and press Asmpgrm. On the same line after the Asmprgm, type 123456789ABCDEF twice.
Heres what the code would look like:
:Asmprgm123456789ABCDEF123456789ABCDEF

You can run it with the Asm( command, or if you dont want others to see it:
put in Asmcomp(prgmname,prgm(new name)).

If you did it right, then it should clear the RAM when run with Asm(. I recommend you make another program in TI-BASIC that will run the prank program for you.

(Sorry about necroposting, but I think this is to good of a prank program to pass up Very Happy)
I have one! Great for people who like the "21" joke (9+10=21)

Code:

:While 1
:Lbl 3
:Input "",A
:If A=19:Then
:Disp A
:Goto 3
:End
:If A=/19:Then            // "=/" is not equal to
Battlesquid wrote:

Code:

This code just outputs the answer parsed... and memory leaks xD
mr womp womp wrote:
Battlesquid wrote:

Code:

I have a better version of this code...

Code:

ClrHome
Lbl A
Input "",C
If C=10+9
Goto B
Goto D
If C=9+10
Goto B
Goto D
Lbl B
Disp "              21    //There are 14 spaces before the 21, this makes it look like it is telling the answer.
Goto A
Lbl D
Disp "",C
Goto A

This code will make it to where every time you put in 9+10 or 10+9 it puts out 21, but if you enter in any other code you will get the correct answer!!!
chad_lyell wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:
Battlesquid wrote:

Code:

I have a better version of this code...

Code:

ClrHome
Lbl A
Input "",C
If C=10+9
Goto B
Goto D
If C=9+10
Goto B
Goto D
Lbl B
Disp "              21    //There are 14 spaces before the 21, this makes it look like it is telling the answer.
Goto A
Lbl D
Disp "",C
Goto A

This code will make it to where every time you put in 9+10 or 10+9 it puts out 21, but if you enter in any other code you will get the correct answer!!!

Hmmm... well, here's a better one, since this suddenly turned into an optimization contest:

Code:
ClrHome
While 1
Input "",A
A:If A=19:21
Disp Ans
End

Alternatively;

Code:

ClrHome
While 1
Input "",Str1
expr(Str1):If Str1="9+10" or Str1="10+9":21
Disp Ans
End
calcnerd_CEP_D wrote:
Here's something that my friend and I figured out. So you make a new program and go to the catolog and press Asmpgrm. On the same line after the Asmprgm, type 123456789ABCDEF twice.
Heres what the code would look like:
:Asmprgm123456789ABCDEF123456789ABCDEF

You can run it with the Asm( command, or if you dont want others to see it:
put in Asmcomp(prgmname,prgm(new name)).

If you did it right, then it should clear the RAM when run with Asm(. I recommend you make another program in TI-BASIC that will run the prank program for you.

(Sorry about necroposting, but I think this is to good of a prank program to pass up Very Happy)

How about

Code:
AsmPrgmEFFC80C9

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours