Ohhhh, that makes sense.
foamy3 wrote:
Yeah, I plan to get it for myself as an app, but I won't give it to him for the same reason I won't give him MOS or Crunchy. Not much flash rom.

itll only take about a quarter of his archive on a regular 83+
1/4?! Much less! It's only 16k; the 83+ has 144k!
Are any of the apps that come with an 83+ worth keeping, or can they all be deleted for more games?
not really
The only one that's moderately entertaining is PuzzPack.
That only comes on the SE's, doesn't it? I don't recall seeing it on his...
I think you're right about that. You can download it at ticalc.org if you need it...
Yeah, I was addicted to it when I first got my calc.
How far have you gotten in the games? I gotten to the last level in Blockdude, beaten the shapes game more times than I care to recall, and won the levels version of Tetris Attack an insane number of times. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
How far have you gotten in the games? I gotten to the last level in Blockdude, beaten the shapes game more times than I care to recall, and won the levels version of Tetris Attack an insane number of times. Smile

i beat blockdude Wink
Yeah, I beat block dude too. I never really got into pegs, but I helped a girl beat it in trig one day. As for Puzzle Frenzy, or what-ever it's called, I only played it once or twice. I played Dino Puzzle a lot, but I lost my high scores.
Sad My Puzzle Frenzy/Tetris Attack high score of all time was maybe 3500 or so.
Actually, I need some new games. All I've been playing is Mario 1.2 and Pheonix lately. What are some other ones worth downloading?

Edit: Woot! Advanced newbie status!
Try Laser Mayhem, that kept me ocupied for a while.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
This page is usually helpful:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/asm/games/ion/rate.html
Also look at http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/83plagames.htm

There are about 25 games there, and they all are rated as being good to awesome. Smile I was trying to weed out the bad games at ticalc, but that small project has been put on hold, but might resume this summer.
Very Happy They're all DCS compatible! Smile Except for the MOS ones of course...
Excellent selection! Saw some old favorites, some I know of but never tried, and some new ones.
Well, once I get my new system, I will do some severe amount of adding to the asm archives, of the 83, 83+, 86, and 89. Those seem to be the most popular platforms.

And yes, I know they are all DCS compatible, I need to change Compatible to Specific...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours