Well, the problem was that I did use wabbitsign, and I did test it on my own calculator beforehand. It loaded fine on my own calc, but there's always going to be some problems with this Razz. I never had any night 1 pausing issues since v 1.2.0 though, does the program you compile work fine?
no Crying
Well that looks cool, anyone have an 84 Plus I can borrow to try out Fnaf? Wink
That actually looks really cool, I'll try to get a hold of an 84 Plus for about 5 minutes and see how it works. Looks awesome!

(maybe considering a port to the 84 plus ce so us color people can play it?)
o355 wrote:
Well that looks cool, anyone have an 84 Plus I can borrow to try out Fnaf? Wink
That actually looks really cool, I'll try to get a hold of an 84 Plus for about 5 minutes and see how it works. Looks awesome!

(maybe considering a port to the 84 plus ce so us color people can play it?)

Perhaps you can play on a calculator emulator. Wabbitemu is the most popular and stable one.

Also, porting from monochrome to color isn't easy. Besides, this game was made in an invented language called Axe, of which no equivalent yet exists on either color calculator. I honestly agree with you, though, if it were at all possible, a color port would be freaking sweet!
I recommend TilEM and WabbitEmu
The game was working fine for me until one day it lagged really bad and now it gets stuck before day one. I tried to garbage collect but that didn't work, what now?
If it helps at all, this website can tell you more about the game.
http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy%27s_Wiki
I definitely like the idea of a color version. A C program would probably do. I might make fnaf for the CE, when I finish learning C. Of course, that could be years, so don't let me stop someone else from making it. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours