How do I add a custom wallpaper to the desktop of doors cs 7.2?
You can't. Doors cs 7.2 does not have a feature that lets you add a wallpaper to the GUI. Besides, how would you even be able to see the programs and their names. You've only got two colors, so it would just look like a mess anyway.
Edit: Kinfinity has pointed out to me that there is mention of such feature on the wiki, however I've never heard of it or seen it done. I feel like this might have been a planned feature that never made it in, or one that requires a shell expansion.
Comments2010 wrote:

While DCS doesn't have this ability natively, you could add the functionality yourself, now that it's open source Smile
Ivoah wrote:
Comments2010 wrote:

While DCS doesn't have this ability natively, you could add the functionality yourself, now that it's open source Smile

It is indeed possible according to the DCS Wiki
Quote:
Supports custom backgrounds on the Doors CS desktop

Although in the shell itself I find no evidence of this feature.
Well, since everyone seems to not know about it, here you are Comments:

https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83/asm/graphics/copybg.zip

Enjoy Smile
Quote:
Doors CS 5 certified

Will this still work with DCS 7?
Ivoah wrote:
Quote:
Doors CS 5 certified

Will this still work with DCS 7?

Worked with 7.2! It's interesting, I think I will just use a simple black background made with

Code:
Shade(-10,10

It seems that it inverts the color of the background for whatever is a black pixel without a background, so background pixels are background pixels, ui pixels (excluding the task bar) are inverted pixels of the background.
Maybe for the wiki, we could provide a link to COPYBG?
Comments2010 wrote:
Maybe for the wiki, we could provide a link to COPYBG?

In the future, please edit your previous post instead of making another one so soon (double posting). Since Cemetech prefers quality over quantity, you should improve your other post instead of posting one immediately after (usually the limit between consecutive posts is 24 hours).

I agree, CopyBG would be a useful addition to the Wiki, although I'm not sure if the Wiki is editable or not.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours