When I try to send Doors CS to my TI-84 plus, it pops up with the error:
USB communication error: Insufficient memory (8C08000C)

I don't have any non-default apps installed, so I don't think my calculator would be out of memory. Help please?
Please tell us what Software you use (Calculator OS, PC OS, Connection Software,...), what cable you use and whatever may appear important to you.

Also, when you press 2nd, +, Enter what do the forst two lines say?
woopi wrote:
When I try to send Doors CS to my TI-84 plus, it pops up with the error:
USB communication error: Insufficient memory (8C08000C)

I don't have any non-default apps installed, so I don't think my calculator would be out of memory. Help please?

The default apps do fill up the memory almost completely, if you go look in mem management (2nd,+,2,1) you will see that there is very little ARC FREE. I think DoorsCS needs 2*16kb, so 32kb. If you want it on your calc, the only way will be to delete one or two apps, but some of the default apps are pretty lame so it shouldn't be much of an issue Smile
Yeah, you want to be aware of your calculator's memory resources. The memory menu can help you manage that.
To amend mr womp womp's post slightly, Doors CS for the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus (monochrome) calculators takes 3 pages (48KB), rather than 2 pages (32KB). The TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition have large Flash storage space for Apps and Archived variables, but as my esteemed colleagues have said, the default Apps take up almost all of it. Fear not: if you delete them, you can always re-download them from TI's website for free.
Clean crap off your ARCHIVE and GarbageCollect!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours