Hey, I've no idea what went wrong, but since about a day, my laptop/Windows 10 can't open Google Chrome. When I click on the icon, nothing happens. I do it again, and again.. no result. But then, after an hour or so, suddenly all the Chrome tabs appears?!! Running CCleaner don't help (it says it needs to close Chrome....), and I've no idea how to fix it, and I need Chrome Sad Neutral
Any ideas?
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Chrome?
merthsoft wrote:
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Chrome?

Yes, also didn't help
PT_ wrote:
Hey, I've no idea what went wrong, but since about a day, my laptop/Windows 10 can't open Google Chrome. When I click on the icon, nothing happens. I do it again, and again.. no result. But then, after an hour or so, suddenly all the Chrome tabs appears?!! Running CCleaner don't help (it says it needs to close Chrome....), and I've no idea how to fix it, and I need Chrome Sad Neutral
Any ideas?

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?
Ivoah wrote:
PT_ wrote:
Any ideas?

Thanks! I just restarted my laptop, and now it works fine Smile
PT_ wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
PT_ wrote:
Any ideas?

Thanks! I just restarted my laptop, and now it works fine Smile

Sometimes the simplest solutions a just what you need Wink Glad it's working.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours