I just wanted to express my appreciation for cemetech admin Merthsoft.
First of all, he created an maintains DecBot3, our lovely karma and miscellaneous helper bot, not to mention he also created TokensIDE.
I have never once seen him loose his cool during a discussion on IRC, and always handles things calmly but firmly.
He also brings some lighthearted fun to the #cemetech IRC channel.
Hey, thanks! I do what I can! I know for sure I've lost my cool before on IRC, but I try to keep calm Smile Thanks for making me feel appreciated!
Merthsoft is the coolest and doesn't afraid of anything. Smile Thanks for acknowledging everything he does, especially given that life has been pretty hectic for him lately.
Merth++ As we would say in Australia, he's a bloody top bloke Good Idea
KermMartian wrote:
Merthsoft is the coolest and doesn't afraid of anything. Smile Thanks for acknowledging everything he does, especially given that life has been pretty hectic for him lately.

Lol. I too dont afraid of anything.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours