Edit: Oops, sorry. Didn't see the dates there haha Very Happy
Please remember to not double post (x2), as Cemetech prefers quality over quantity, so combining short posts makes one great post Smile
KingInfinity wrote:
Please remember to not double post (x2), as Cemetech prefers quality over quantity, so combining short posts makes one great post Smile

He didn't. He posted almost a month later which is a perfectly acceptable double post Wink If a user posts anytime within a rough 24 hours it's considered a double post.

CalcMax wrote:
The hack partially works with my WindowsCE gps!

Would you mind elaborating. King is at least right with the quality over quantity. I'm sure there are a few people who are interested, like myself, with how you got this to work with the GeoVision you converted to a WinCE Pocket PC.
OK. USBULTRA doesnt do much more than just flash a green light on the GPS (that light means either too low charge power or fully charged).

P.S. The hack works fine despite the overclocking on my calc.
CalcMax wrote:
The hack partially works with my WindowsCE gps!
What are you trying to do with this?
Why not?!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours