In recognition of their current and future distinction as individuals showing leadership qualities -- and to continue our trend increasing activity and to spread the task of moderating the forum -- I've taken on the duty of promoting these few individuals to moderator. It's with great pleasure that I am promoting the following 3 members to moderator.
These members have shown wonderful initiative in helping the members of Cemetech and the community. Mateo has shown that he as mastery of the stuff he does and works with fellow community members to help them better not only themselves but the community. He'll be Moderator of "General Open Topic," "z80 and ex80 Assembly" and "General Programming." As a European member, PT_ is online when a lot of the US staff aren't, and has been directly responsible for alerting us to the bulk of our spam bot visitors. This isn't his only reason for his promotion: he has a remarkable grasp of TI-BASIC for the CSE and the CE. He will be moderating "General Open Topic," "Your Projects" and, "TI-BASIC." Jonbush has created some pretty amazing contests recently so he'll be replacing our Administrator Emeritus Rivereye as the moderator of the "Contests" sub-forum (and is our new Contest Coordinator). Additionally, pimathbraniac has agreed to start writing more articles for us and so he'll be given special privileges to post in the "Cemetech News and Announcements" subforum!

The Cemetech staff and myself congratulate the new moderators, News Editor, and Contest Coordinator; we look forward to their future contributions. We also are excited to promote more users in the future, so remember to both post your projects, and to help and guide your fellow Cemetech member towards being a better programmer and a better, more mature community member.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I hope to be of much help in the (near) future!
Very nice you got this! As a moderator I want to help Cemetech as much as possible Smile
Congratulations on the promotions guys, welcome to the team Smile
Congratulations, guys! You have all distinguished yourselves in some way or another, and it's an honor and a privilege to get to work with you. I look forward to seeing what we do together.
Congrats! Also PT_ is probably the first ever Cemetech staff located outside the United State IIRC Razz
Cemeshills
allynfolksjr wrote:
Cemeshills

They're not doing a very good job of keeping it secret.
DJ_O wrote:
Congrats! Also PT_ is probably the first ever Cemetech staff located outside the United State IIRC Razz
I do believe you're right about that. I would have said Ben Ryves, but he was only ever a Cemetech Expert, in that he explicitly did not want a staff position at any of the community sites.

jonbush wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Cemeshills

They're not doing a very good job of keeping it secret.
Well-said, sir. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
DJ_O wrote:
I do believe you're right about that. I would have said Ben Ryves, but he was only ever a Cemetech Expert, in that he explicitly did not want a staff position at any of the community sites.

My pleasure Smile
I'm going to keep the highscore as the lowest time it take me to remove a spam post Wink
Current highscore is 8 seconds Very Happy
By the way guys, I have created a news request form for those of you who aren't admins to request news:
https://goo.gl/q7wPbr

I (should) get email notifications about this, by the way, so my time to get back to you should be fairly short.
Congratulations at you guys (especially PT_, though Wink )!

You are the sort of people that make the world prettier, and I am sure Kerm and his Admins made a right decision.

Thanks for doing this work for Cemetech!
Congrats Mateo, PT_, and Jonbush!
pimathbrainiac wrote:
By the way guys, I have created a news request form for those of you who aren't admins to request news:
https://goo.gl/q7wPbr

I (should) get email notifications about this, by the way, so my time to get back to you should be fairly short.
I just want to bump this and make you guys aware of it. Got a cool project, event, or news item, related to calculators, computers, electronics, programming, or tech? Throw pimath a line!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours