As some of you may know, PT_ and I have been working on separate tutorials for xLIBC. We have decided to combine our efforts, and with the help of Kerm, begin working on our tutorial on the Doors CSE wiki. It is located here.
This will be our development thread, where we post and keep track of everything we have done and are working on. The wiki already has the basic outline of the tutorial. We also will create an exemplary program that explains and uses all of the commands.

Todo
- real(1 to real(9
- Move already written commands real(1 to real(4 into the wiki
- Move spriting and tilemap explanations to wiki
- Create exemplary program

If anyone has any questions or suggests, please post below!
I see that you guys have been making progress on this tutorial lately. Keep up the good work! Have you run into anything you're unfamiliar with that you've need to learn and/or have questions about while you've been creating the tutorial?
KermMartian wrote:
I see that you guys have been making progress on this tutorial lately. Keep up the good work! Have you run into anything you're unfamiliar with that you've need to learn and/or have questions about while you've been creating the tutorial?

Thanks for your response! Smile To be fair: Unicorn has made the main part - I'm very busy for school upto the next holiday. Can we add a file to be downloaded on the Wiki? And gif's?
Hi,

Would you guys mind finishing this, please? I am trying to learn XLIBC as an alternative to asm, so this would be beneficial to me, and probably others in a similar position too.

Thanks!
Oh yes... I keep getting distracted with little side-projects. Hopefully I can make some progress in a few weeks, finals are in 5 days, so I don't have much time.

Maybe PT_ can spare some time?
Unicorn wrote:
Oh yes... I keep getting distracted with little side-projects. Hopefully I can make some progress in a few weeks, finals are in 5 days, so I don't have much time.

Maybe PT_ can spare some time?

I've now finals Wink
After my finals, I'm more than happy to continue this.
Great, thanks! I'll start using this as a reference when you finish!
Since it seems like I won't be able to get much programming done this month, I'm gonna be working on this. I have my CSE, so I should be able to get something substantial done.

PT_: I am updating the version on dcs.Cemetech.net, so if you start to work on it more, that is the place to do so. I'm th i inking we update the Learn@Cemetech version every few commands

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours