I'll say. It fortunately didn't seem to be affecting performance though.
Laughing I use Mozilla, and it frequently eats up half of my ram Smile
Why would you use Mozilla instead of Firefox? Confused
Interface. Features. Actually, I use a combination of several browsers so that if one crashes, not all of my work is lost; but Mozilla seems to crash the least (well, except for Opera, but I can't get the MPlayer plug-in to work correctly).
KermMartian wrote:
Why would you use Mozilla instead of Firefox? Confused

mozilla is feature rich, Firefox is light and fast - different target users. ult dev apparantly likes his features
*Ahem* Extensions.
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
*Ahem* Extensions.

Agreed. I can't think of a single feature I want that FF doesn't have, except perhaps doing my coding for me.
yeah, same here. I also love the cross-platform ness to it
I love the custom-ability of it. It comes with the bare minimums, but you can really upgrade it to fit your needs based on extensions.
Agreed. And by using Portable Firefox, the trifecta is complete. Smile
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
*Ahem* Extensions.

are a good, but not great, subsitute for coded in features. too many extensions can drag firefox down, create memory leaks, cause crashes, etc...
Kllrnohj wrote:
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
*Ahem* Extensions.

are a good, but not great, subsitute for coded in features. too many extensions can drag firefox down, create memory leaks, cause crashes, etc...

Well, what kinds of extra features does Mozilla have then?
Quote:
Web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application

http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/
If it comes in a portable flavor, maybe I'll try it..

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours