Sorunome wrote:
OH, jeah, such a sort of game. Very Happy It'll have Highscorelist and all! Smile

Sounds cool to me. Looking forward to that new topic.
Hi everyone,

I'm glad to see that this website is still working Smile. It reminds me good old memories ^^ (5 years ago ? i feel so old). I was programming in TI-BASIC at that time, I wasn't active on this forum (I was on the french forum yaronet), but Cemetech has always been a reference.

Several months ago I went on this french forum, and saw my earlier posts, back when I was a kid. I remembered then I hadn't finished my sokoban game, for which I had worked so much : first time discovering text sprites, and data compression. I thought I could finish this project I liked so much, but I realized I had lost my programming skills in basic ^^.

These days my programming toys are lua scripts. Actually I program scripts to mod a game called "Assault Cube" (not very known), and I'm really enjoying it. You can bend the online gameplay, so anyone connected on your server can play your mod without having to download anything, so that's fun ^^.

Well, sorry for that nostalgia part, and I didn't make a new topic because I just wanted to say hello ^^. Have fun programming !

Baruch
Ash, great to see you again! I'm glad that my announcement email brought some of our old members out of the woodwork. I'm intrigured that Lua is your current language of choice, since the Casio Prizm and the TI-Nspire both support Lua now. I have indeed heard of Assault Cube, so good luck on your mods. Sorry to hear that you have unfinished TI-BASIC projects that might never see the light of day. Feel free to post if you have any computer, web, or mobile programming questions, since we have been doing a lot of that around here these days, and best of luck in your endeavors!
Hello james diggery here just wanted to say im working on a project that will become a fullblown shell (not to compeat with doors cs) it will be out in beta form mid december and will be the gui base with three working programs added in...
Named Minos 0.9 beta it will feature
+apps
-graphical bugless programs pasted into the shell code.
+programs
-nongraphical and simi-graphical programs
+documents that work with the apps
- in a later version this will loop the texts and str0-9 inside the shell so the approprate prgm can be called
+System files
-working files to change(at a later date ) the interface styles and the options
Looking to be at or around 20,000b but this is in a simi-buggy form so i'll repost when i know prehand to the release.
Planed dates of release
_Mid-dec v0.9 beta
Just the gui with working apps

_end of jan v1.0
Programs apps system files

_end of feb v1.5
Updated gui simi-graphical with 10 more optional apps

_mid spring upto v3.0
Full to near all graphical gui and tons more apps/prgms

Thanks,
Diggeryj
Good luck with your project, Diggeryj! You should start your own topic for your project so you can update it as you go. The prefix is "semi-", not "simi" (perhaps English is not your first language?); also "compete", "GUI", "appropriate". Proper spelling and grammar are very important to us here. Finally, would you care to Introduce Yourself?
i find google's and opera's spellcheck to be oh so useful.
Hello all, I'm new to this but here we go. Recently I have posted some program ( FLATS, CORDS, PRO2, BOLTHOLE, and OBLIQUE ) into Archives. These programs will help alot if your a Machinist or into working alot of trig math.

The program Flats will allow you to input the number of sides you want (square, hex, octagon etc) you can then enter the length of the sides or input the diameter you want it to make. Which ever you choose it will give you the other.

CORDS is a program that will allow you to input what you know about a cord and it will solve the rest for you, (arc, length, angle, height from cord to arc).

PRO2 is a program for solving Right Triangles. You input any 2 knowns ( 2 sides, or 1 side and 1 angle) and it will solve the rest for you and display the values.

BOLTHOLE program allows you to input the diameter you want the bolt hole pattern to be and the number of points (holes) and the angle you want the pattern you want the program to start from. From there it will give you the x and y coords for each of the points in order counter-clockwise.

And last but not lest the program OBLIQUE is for solving Oblique triangles. For this one you need to know any 3 knowns for it to solve the rest for you. ( 3 sides, 2 sides and 1 angle, or 2 angles and 1 side).

For any of these programs for any value you don't know you input a "0" zero for that value and press enter to continue the program. I hope you all like them and I welcome remarks. These were my first programs to make.
Hello all,
I am working with princetonlion.tibd to make an avalanche-like game
I would like some help, so please come over to http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220173#220173
if you have TI-Basic knowledge! It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
T.Wang
Busy with a math tool.
What kind of math tool?
elfprince13 wrote:
What kind of math tool?

General. It does ABC-functions, subsitution et cetera. I might post pictures, but now, it's in Dutch... Rolling Eyes
Stavorius wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
What kind of math tool?

General. It does ABC-functions, subsitution et cetera. I might post pictures, but now, it's in Dutch... Rolling Eyes
You should translate it to English, then publish the English and Dutch versions together in a single file in the Archives! You should of course also create a Your Projects topic about it.
KermMartian wrote:
Stavorius wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
What kind of math tool?

You should translate it to English, then publish the English and Dutch versions together in a single file in the Archives! You should of course also create a Your Projects topic about it.

I will, certainly! Still thinking of a name. Redlof isn't that catchy as I thought...
What about Formulaser? Razz

I am looking forward to seeing this progress anyway. There are way too many low quality maths programs out there, so you may save the world! Wink
I'm making a program that will calculate the surface area, lateral area, and volume of any prism (with infinite base edges), pyramid (also with infinite base edges), and spheres. This will be released soon! Smile
Welcome to Cemetech! May I suggest making a topic for your program in the appropriate subforum?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours