Oh wow, that Jigglypuff sprite is just the best! Smile Very nice work on this; it has certainly come a long way! (All I need now is Kirby and my life will be complete. Razz )
Hayleia wrote:

I'm a bit unhappy about the resizing. When zoomed out you can't see much of Jiggly Puff, because it's sprite border is only 1px thick. How do you do the resizing?
Have you stopped working on this Hayleia, or is it just on indefinite hold? Once more characters are added/finished (and perhaps items), this could be as awesome as Portal: Prelude was (if not more, because SMASH!). I really hope you get around to working on this some more Smile
It is just on indefinite hold because of school and stuff. And yeah, I didn't have any summer vacations. School stopped on June 12, internship started on June 15 and finished on August 8, school started again on August 18 and I only had 10 days during which I had nothing to do. Well, you can understand I wanted to relax a bit then Wink
This game looks absolutely amazing! Its people like you who push the limitations of this software that can make amazing things. Keep up the good work!

Also, are you going to make any versions for other calculators, or is the programing just drastically different and won't happen?
[quote="Protoman64"]This game looks absolutely amazing! Its people like you who push the limitations of this software that can make amazing things. Keep up the good work!

Also, are you going to make any versions for other calculators, or is the programing just drastically different and won't happen?[/quote]

To expand on that, are you going to make it computable with TI-84 Plus CE, or no
To answer your questions: No, this will only work on the monochrome z80 calcs, and will never work on the CSE or the ez80-based CE. Sorry :/

Also please don't double post in the future unless it is in accordance with the forum rules (there is an edit button if you are the latest post in the thread).
Why does it work with TI-84 Plus CE?
KING@2 wrote:
Why does it work with TI-84 Plus CE?

It's written in Axe, which hasn't been ported to the TI-84 Plus CE.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours