*bump*
With the [second] WAN party one day away, I can now say that I'll be on the server (either spectating or playing) from 4pm to ~3am EDT, and from Sunday 4pm to midnight. Hopefully turnout is better, since it isn't the day before a major holiday this time.
Good possibility of me being around only reason I would not be is A) at the gfs fathers house B) (more likely) Coding and being productive with iambian

So Pow pow pow pew pew BLARHGF Razz
I too plan to attend this Saturday's UT. I will probably only play for a total of 2 or 3 hours, because I have a lot of projects to catch up on, but I definitely plan to be around for a good deal of it.
I will be there Smile At some point I will be awake and up for it.
We played some very fun 4-player matches, and on that map in particular (VCTF-XtremeCircle) the number of bots was pretty ridiculous. It was very enjoyable, though, and I hope we see the rest of you on the server soon.
More UT was played this Saturday (up to 4 players?). Perhaps more today?
Summer is still going on, so time to bump this topic. Anyone up for another organized WAN party? Looking at the upcoming weekend right now or Friday.
There haven't been matches with a lot of people on the UT servers lately (Cemetech/Cemetest, etc.). Wondering if anyone's willing to join up 10/24 and see how many people we can gather and get online at the same time. notipa's probably going to be on regardless, as will I. Just wondering if any of the more elusive UT'ers here would be able to find some time in advance.
AHelper wrote:
There haven't been matches with a lot of people on the UT servers lately (Cemetech/Cemetest, etc.). Wondering if anyone's willing to join up 10/24 and see how many people we can gather and get online at the same time. notipa's probably going to be on regardless, as will I. Just wondering if any of the more elusive UT'ers here would be able to find some time in advance.

*bump* I invited some people from รน:psk but I can't be sure if any will come or stay for anything except player TAM. It's looking already like this event won't be as big as the others; how dare you people have lives!
CVSoft wrote:
AHelper wrote:

The swan will definitely be around in the evening...just not sure how early.
And yes, we need to somehow bridge the gap between all the usual (or lack thereof) psk'rs before they all fade away...i have only seen sonof twice the past week and all the others have been disturbingly elusive.
Spazite wrote:
CVSoft wrote:
AHelper wrote:

The swan will definitely be around in the evening...just not sure how early.
And yes, we need to somehow bridge the gap between all the usual (or lack thereof) psk'rs before they all fade away...i have only seen sonof twice the past week and all the others have been disturbingly elusive.

I've seen them around on Atlanta / Chicago (those blasphemous heathens). I told phx about the event but not jorel or styptic, I haven't seen them around at the time I had the post ready.
[edit] I missed phx while writing this posf. Whoops.
January 2nd, 2016, or January 9th. I will have three others LAN partying with me. With reasonable attendance from Cemetech, we can fill the server to 32 players+bots. Let's do it!
CVSoft wrote:
January 2nd, 2016, or January 9th. I will have three others LAN partying with me. With reasonable attendance from Cemetech, we can fill the server to 32 players+bots. Let's do it!

I think i should be able to make it. I shall make a mental note of this!
I'll be attending. Very Happy
Ill be attending as well. A full server would be a lot of fun! Can't wait for this to get started.
July 16, 2016. Who's down?
I would join if it was 7-8 days later. Gotta get back to my computer.
That's the only day of the week I won't be able to make it. Could join the 15th or 17th though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours