Woo! Just got back from MakerFaire! It was super awesome to see all you guys in real life. All the displays were very well made and professional looking Good Idea I just with that the camera demo was working Sad
Thanks very much! It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and your father, and we really enjoyed the donuts you kindly brought us. I hope you guys saw a lot of cool things, and I'm sorry we weren't able to take that group photo.

In other news, we will have tons of photos and news soon!
Oh, Ivoah, you brought the donuts? Thank you for them, although I probably came later than when you stopped by they were still very delicious and helped me keep going since food was a bit too expensive Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks very much! It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and your father, and we really enjoyed the donuts you kindly brought us. I hope you guys saw a lot of cool things, and I'm sorry we weren't able to take that group photo.

In other news, we will have tons of photos and news soon!

I'm glad I at least got a picture with you Very Happy

qazz42 wrote:
Oh, Ivoah, you brought the donuts? Thank you for them, although I probably came later than when you stopped by they were still very delicious and helped me keep going since food was a bit too expensive Smile

Glad you liked them Smile
So, the World Maker Faire is over. How was it? Did you make pictures and videos? I could try to make some of the cutting and photoshopping if needed.

Hope you enjoyed it, I wish I was able to be there but the Faire was on an other continent than me Wink.
From the planning it sounds like it was pretty awesome!
We do indeed have lots of photos and a video, and we'll be putting them all together and publishing news about our experiences tonight, tomorrow, or this weekend. Sorry you couldn't make it, but thanks to all the people who helped out and/or came to support us!
Just posted the Omnicalc -> FloppyTunes converter we used at the fair to the Cemetech archives. There's also a GitHub repo here if anyone wants to make alterations / improvements: https://github.com/elfprince13/omnicalc-to-ft3

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours