I don't really think you need highscores in sports...

btw, how do you hit the ball? I can't get it to work in VTI or on my 84+SE. I can aim and adjust power, but 2nd doesn't do anything.

And why no DCS icon?
2nd does shoot, try it on a real calc....VTI is crappy.
foamy3 wrote:
or my 84+SE

He did. I'll get my calc out and see what happens.

I tried it out, and it worked just fine on my 84+SE. Not sure if I am a fan of the pixel by pixel drawing, but that is me.
I have to do pixel by pixel cause of how hit detection is implemented, and besides I think it looks cooler to see the ball actually moving instead of just jumping to where its been hit.
And what about:
foamy3 wrote:
...And why no DCS icon?

Also, Foamy, why are you still using VTI? Get PindurTI:
http://users.hszk.bme.hu/~pg429/pindurti/
KermMartian wrote:
And what about:
foamy3 wrote:
...And why no DCS icon?

Also, Foamy, why are you still using VTI? Get PindurTI:
http://users.hszk.bme.hu/~pg429/pindurti/

I have Pindur, but for my uses, I prefer VTI. I was raised on Windows. I'm used to fancy GUIs... Is the emulation difference really that big?
foamy3 wrote:
I have Pindur, but for my uses, I prefer VTI. I was raised on Windows. I'm used to fancy GUIs... Is the emulation difference really that big?

For the z80s, yes there is quite a difference (archive, APPs, OS acceptance, etc.). For the 68k, there's fewer differences between VTI and TiEmu, but TiEmu is still better (GDB, Titanium support, as well as a few other things that I can't think of right now).
foamy, if you want your GUI, but also better emulation (not as good as PTI, but better than VTI), try TILem.
*blushes in shame*

somebody found the bug behind this....simple, one letter typo...reclick the download link, or if your lazy, run the program like this:

Code:
1->F:prgmCROQUET
rivereye wrote:
foamy, if you want your GUI, but also better emulation (not as good as PTI, but better than VTI), try TILem.

Isn't TILem only for linux? I have a linux rig, but can never get programs installed right on it...

Anyway, I think VTI, PindurTI, TIEmu, and TI Flashdebugger are enough for now...

@elfprince: I added 1->F at the top of the program. You're right; it works great now!

I think the pxl by pxl drawing is fine. It's fun, easy controls, good graphics (considering it's on a calc and runs pretty fast). And I still don't think you need high-scores.
TILem has a windows port. Look at ticalc.org.
foamy3 wrote:

@elfprince: I added 1->F at the top of the program. You're right; it works great now!

heehee, I accidentally typed a

Repeat K=21 and F somewhere instead of Repeat K=21 and P

however, the P doesn't affect it all that much (game still works fine, just means you can hit with 0 power),
*necrobump* Bug report: there's a bug when running this in Doors CS. It uses real() in a mathematical fashion, so the calculator throws an ERR:SYNTAX on that line.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours