DJ_O wrote:
Canadian Staple stores now have the TI-84+CE for $129.99, which is on-par with what Target had in USA when converted to US dollars.

Meanwhile, several big French stores are fighting each other for the lowest prices for the TI-83 Premium CE ; Carrefour had it at 72€ at some point, and now Amazon and Darty sell it at 75€, which is ≈ $82 (USD).

Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Target Sale: $90 TI-84 Plus CEs
We discovered that US retailer Target is selling the TI-84 Plus CE for $89.99 plus tax in its stores (and possibly online as well). At least two Cemetechians have purchased the calculator on sale, and reports indicate that only the basic black color is available. However, for 30% off, one can hardly complain! Xx-Target employee and Cemetech administrator Alex "comicIDIOT" Glanville indicates that the sale ends tomorrow, August 1st, so hurry!

With school starting just around the corner, this sale is back for another week! I actually checked the ad today, rather than walking in on Friday or whenever.

Probably for the last time this summer, get $40 off a TI-84+CE in the USA. Walk in, check online, or call ahead to your local Target stores and pick one up - if you're in the market for one!
I just went to Target today and they got the $89 sale going on again, with all the colors stocked.
http://www.target.com/p/graphing-calculator-texas-instruments-battery-powered-black/-/A-17109657#prodSlot=_1_1
jeff wrote:
I just went to Target today and they got the $89 sale going on again, with all the colors stocked.
http://www.target.com/p/graphing-calculator-texas-instruments-battery-powered-black/-/A-17109657#prodSlot=_1_1
Oooh, thanks for the update! That's exciting, especially since they have all the colors in stock. I'll do my best to let Cemetech's followers on social media know about this.
Looks like their little sale is over again. I was at Target yesterday and the price on the shelf was back to $129.99 Sad
jeff wrote:
Looks like their little sale is over again. I was at Target yesterday and the price on the shelf was back to $129.99 Sad
Dang; I hope everyone that wanted the TI-84 Plus CE around here grabbed it at the cheaper price. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the sales, Jeff and comic.
KermMartian wrote:
jeff wrote:
Dang; I hope everyone that wanted the TI-84 Plus CE around here grabbed it at the cheaper price. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the sales, Jeff and comic.

I was at Walmart yesterday and they have the TI-84 Plus CE in all the colors on the shelf for $88, but the price online is higher for some reason.
And again! This sale ends on the 5th of September in the United States.

comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Target Sale: $90 TI-84 Plus CEs
We discovered that US retailer Target is selling the TI-84 Plus CE for $89.99 plus tax in its stores (and possibly online as well). At least two Cemetechians have purchased the calculator on sale, and reports indicate that only the basic black color is available. However, for 30% off, one can hardly complain! Xx-Target employee and Cemetech administrator Alex "comicIDIOT" Glanville indicates that the sale ends tomorrow, August 1st, so hurry!

With school starting just around the corner, this sale is back for another week! I actually checked the ad today, rather than walking in on Friday or whenever.

Probably for the last time this summer, get $40 off a TI-84+CE in the USA. Walk in, check online, or call ahead to your local Target stores and pick one up - if you're in the market for one!
jeff wrote:
I was at Walmart yesterday and they have the TI-84 Plus CE in all the colors on the shelf for $88, but the price online is higher for some reason.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/TI-84-Plus-CE-Graphing-Calculator-MixedColors/46335645
jeff wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jeff wrote:

I have in my hand an advert from Walmart, there is a sale on the 83+, 84+ and 84+ CE for only $88. This sale runs until September 12th.

And something that should be noted, even if there are none on the shelf, make sure to ask an associate if there are any in the back. There were no graphing calculators at all on the shelves, but when asked, they had a few boxes in the back.
Thanks for keeping us updated on all these sales, guys! I've tweeted from Cemetech to share the Walmart and Target sales.
Ooh, Target for $89!!! Now's my chance!
Ladies and gentlemen, just a reminder that TI's contest ends Saturday, September 18th at the end of the day CST! If you haven't submitted a video (for a class set) or a photo (for a single calculator) yet, now is your chance.
I wonder what would happen if I submitted a video and won, I'm homeschooled...
It seems that TI's ilyTI contest now redirects to a "social marketing platform" call Votigo, which is no doubt who/what was managing the website for the contest. It's not clear who, if anyone, won the contest, however.
This isn't really related to the TI-84 Plus CE nor Target, but for those who are Canadian, you can currently get a Casio fx-CG10 for CAD$100 on Staples.ca website, which means $0.00 in US dollars.

Link: http://www.staples.ca/en/Graphing-Calculators/cat_CL200797_2-CA_1_20001

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours