Yesterday, July 9th, we celebrated our first wedding of a Cemetech administrator. Thomas "elfprince13" Dickerson wed his fiancée and girlfriend of 6 years, Courtney Devoid, at a beautiful ceremony in Vergennes, Vermont. They were joined by just over 100 of their closest friends and family for an outdoor ceremony in front of Lake Champlain. I (Christopher "Kerm Martian" Mitchell) was honored to be included in the wedding as a groomsman to Thomas, and my girlfriend Tori, a long-time friend of the bride and groom, was the maid of honor to Courtney. The ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt, officiated by Thomas's two grandfathers, dinner was delicious, and the reception was widely enjoyed with enthusiastic dancing. Congratulations to Thomas and Courtney, and we wish them many happy decades together.

At right, the newly-wed Mr. and Mrs. Thomas and Courtney Dickerson; at left, Christopher "Kerm" and his girlfriend Tori.
Congrats!
Congratulations!!

Kerm: Is that your calculator? You said that yours was radical red. How did you get yours? Did you just buy it or something?
Congrats elfprince13!

I guess Kerm got to taint (though would it be tainting?) this with calculators too. Razz
readroof2 wrote:
Kerm: Is that your calculator? You said that yours was radical red. How did you get yours? Did you just buy it or something?
It is mine, with parametric hearts graphed on it. I got it at the T^3 2015 conference, thanks to TI.
Unicorn wrote:
I guess Kerm got to taint (though would it be tainting?) this with calculators too. Razz
I hid it in my tuxedo. Wink
Congratulations, Elfprince! Or, would that be Elfking now?
Congrats elfprince!
Congratulations!
Very nice touch with the graphed heart.
Thanks Kerm for the great article (and for being a great groomsman) Smile Thanks everyone for the well-wishes Smile

Luxen: haha, weddings aren't the same as coronations Wink

Unicorn: more calculators are only ever a good thing.

Also, hope y'all saw the official congrats from @TICalculators: https://twitter.com/TICalculators/status/619534891244335104
elfprince13 wrote:
Thanks Kerm for the great article (and for being a great groomsman) Smile
It was a blast! I feel like I should add another photo or two so people know the wedding party was larger than just us, though. Razz
Quote:
Also, hope y'all saw the official congrats from @TICalculators: https://twitter.com/TICalculators/status/619534891244335104
I was just coming here to mention that. I was hoping they'd make it a #SelfieSaturday post, but this is even better.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Thanks Kerm for the great article (and for being a great groomsman) Smile
It was a blast! I feel like I should add another photo or two so people know the wedding party was larger than just us, though. Razz

Elf, when do you guys expect the pictures from the photographer? I can't wait to see them.
Here are a few photos stolen from my phone and Facebook to keep you occupied until the professional photos show up (although I'm not sure Thomas is allowed to post those on social media):

I thought it was oot and aboot, not out and about? Razz

Congrats, Elfprince13 Smile
comic: I'm planning to talk with her tonight. I'll also try to post some honeymoon photos in short order - we took a cruise on the Baltic, followed by a Legoland Billund roadtrip.

DJ_O: thanks Smile
Sorry for the necropost. But congrats, elfprince!
caleb1997 wrote:
Sorry for the necropost. But congrats, comic!

For what?

Also, legit bump. Did you ever get permission to share those photos or did I miss them on Facebook? I may have also missed the Honeymoon photos, but I think I remember the Legoland pics.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours