» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivoah wrote:
First, the bbcode box doesn't disappear when clicking off
Second, when pulling jsTIfied out from the right side, the screen is black and only works if I upload a file from my HD

There's a trick:
Just click the pause button and it will work again.
But yes, this needs to be fixed.
Muessigb wrote:
In Axe mode WRect( tokenizes to something like W!?(
I believe this is fixed; there was a missing $ in the XML file. Please confirm that this is fixed.

Quote:
Also when loading a project, it should auto-detect the language, like it does when uploading a file.
It uses the language type you specified when you first created the file(s) in the project. Do you not see that being the case?

CKH4 wrote:
Yes to what Muessig said about bug and loading a project thing.
When sent to the calc WRect() is seen as W!? for me.
Can you please also/instead confirm that this latter is fixed?

Electromagnet8 wrote:
There is an issue with importing TI-Basic Hybrid CSE programs from jsTIfied to Sourcecoder. The real(# commands are converted to different tokens such ClearScreen(, RunIndicator(, and DrawTileMap(.
These are the equivalents of the non-color xLib.
I thought I had removed these token definitions entirely. Please confirm that this is no longer an issue.

Electromagnet8 wrote:
Also, when working in a project, pressing the Ctrl-Z shortcut deletes/replaces code from a program. First, create a program and add some code. Then, add another program to the same project and add different code. Go back to the first program and trigger the shortcut. The code from the second program should replace the code on the first program.
This is going to require a little more work. CodeMirror now offers something called a document, which includes text and the undo history, and will allow me to save and restore the undo history that corresponds to each file.

Quote:
When transferring a program to jsTIfied, DoorsCSE cannot be actively running (i.e., TI-Basic Editor Enhanced, Error Menus, or DoorsCSE's homescreen). If you try to, jsTIfied will say that the program failed to load, while Sourcecoder will say that the file has been succesfully transferred.
Sounds like I need to update the callback that SourceCoder provides. I'll work on this and let you know where I get.

Ivoah wrote:
Duly noted.
Quote:
Second, when pulling jsTIfied out from the right side, the screen is black and only works if I upload a file from my HD
This was fixed, then the file with the fix got overwritten. I'll re-fix it.
Quote:
EDIT: It also parses "WRect" for Axe as "W?!"
I think more people need to report this bug. Three is not enough. Wink

M. I. Wright wrote:
Is there any way to get backslashes to properly show up in a program?
Currently, no, unfortunately. Unless I hear that this is a significant impendance to projects, I'm going to triage this one to the bottom of my to-do list.

RascalJack wrote:
If you comment out in the first line, they will carry over to the Calculator when you click to transfer into jstiFied. I haven't tested if it transfers over to a Connected by USB Calculator or into an Exported File.
Thanks for reporting this. I have repaired this issue; the regex for preprocessing did not correctly deal with the first line of the program being a comment.

ReGuess wrote:
Doing almost anything in SC using IE 10 gives an "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" message. Clicking "Leave this page" does not actually leave the page (except, of course, when leaving the page is intended). I have confirmed that Firefox does not have this problem.
I am unable to replicate this in Internet Explorer 11.0. Can anyone with Internet Explorer 10 please try to replicate this?

Active Bugs/Feature Requests:
:: Switch to using Documents so that undo history can be restored per-document
:: Fix post-jsTIfied-send callback
:: Fix making BBCode/HTML box disappear
:: Re-fix the double-pull-out bug with jsTIfied.
:: Add way to include backslashes in programs?

Edit: I managed to track down and fix the problem with Internet Explorer 10. Apparently, if you omit a "return false;" in <a onclick=""> tags, IE assumes the page is going to unload when you click on an <a> tag, even if the page doesn't actually unload. The mind boggles.
Heey, I made a program, which I run from SourceCoder in jsTIFied.
In that program was an Input Str1 or something else, but when I was at the input, yet not clicked on enter, and then I transfer the code from SC to jsTIFied, my program stops. But then, if I run my program and enter something, it freezes (can happen by my program) but if I pressed ON, which interrupts my program, it gave a normal error, but then an error, error, error, error etc.......
Look at this gif:

I don't know whether this is a bug in SC or in the calculator itself, but it is seriously annoying.
PT_ wrote:
I don't know whether this is a bug in SC or in the calculator itself, but it is seriously annoying.
Considering that this is entirely on the emulated calculator, it's not SC's fault. I believe you've encountered a bug from Doors CSE 8.0.x that was corrected in Doors CSE 8.1.x. Please download the latest Doors CSE (currently 8.1.3) and install it on jsTIfied.
PT_: That happens occasionally with me, too. You don't have to clear the RAM to fix it; just click the 'send to jsTIfied' button in SC3 and it'll go back to the homescreen. (in addition, whatever triggers that bug won't trigger it on an actual calc; the exact same thing happened to me when I was making Odd One Out)
ReGuess wrote:
Doing almost anything in SC using IE 10 gives an "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" message.

Just for the record, this has since been fixed. Many thanks.

Bug: Clicking on anything that's been highlighted brings up the Main Menu. Extremely annoying after using Ctrl+A.
I think this is the right place to post this. I was working with the Menu( function for the 84+/CSE set, and when it got down to options 8 and 9, they just appear as "?". Each option before that, 1 thru 7, appears fine.

Also, when typing the word "Function", in my case, used in the menu text, when sent to the calc, or emulator, the system things its the "Func" catalog function, NOT individual letters. I would be using this words quite a bit in my upcoming program, and I REALLY dont want to have to edit EVERY instance by hand, each letter, every time.

So far, thats all I see.....still working on my program
Neither of those are SourceCoder bugs. The first is an OS bug that has been mentioned at least once in The Big Bad Bundle of TI-84 Plus C SE OS 4.0 & 4.2 Bugs. The second is the tokenizer doing its job. You can forcibly break up a token by inserting a backslash into it. But why is this a problem for you, anyways? If it's just part of a string to be displayed, I think it should work fine.
Runer112 wrote:
But why is this a problem for you, anyways? If it's just part of a string to be displayed, I think it should work fine.

I suspect it's because the token is spelled "Func" and the text he is using is probably capitalized, thus "FuncTION."
comicIDIOT wrote:
Runer112 wrote:
But why is this a problem for you, anyways? If it's just part of a string to be displayed, I think it should work fine.

I suspect it's because the token is spelled "Func" and the text he is using is probably capitalized, thus "FuncTION."

Thats exactly it comic. This is the only one Ive had a problem with so far, but Im sure things like "Horizontal" will have the same issue, among other things. Spelling them out one at a time in the on-calc editor works fine when running the program, but entering it in SourceCoder and either sending to the emulator, or the calc, causes the mixup.

So my long-winded way to beat around said bush, is to make a program with ONLY the text "Function" (or whatever word causes headaches), and every time I need it in my main program, just recall it in. Almost have to build a dictionary of words, one word per program......ughhhhhhhh
You seemed to have missed Runers response slash fix. Type \Function and it should be parsed as you want it to. Otherwise Fun\ction would work.

Runer112 wrote:
You can forcibly break up a token by inserting a backslash into it.
Muessigb wrote:
Ivoah wrote:

There's a trick:
Just click the pause button and it will work again.
But yes, this needs to be fixed.
This has been re-fixed, with a better fix than the first time. You no longer need to open and close and re-open jsTIfied (or use pause/play or other tricks) to make jsTIfied start running when SC3 first loads.

Edit: Regarding the catalog information for the monochrome and color calculators: Thanks to various nagging here and there, I worked on this through lunch today; I improved how the catalog data is processed, and I added text distinguishing the information for the color and monochrome calculators. Please let me know if any remaining information remains incorrect or unclear.

Active Bugs/Feature Requests:
:: Switch to using Documents so that undo history can be restored per-document
:: Fix post-jsTIfied-send callback
:: Fix making BBCode/HTML box disappear
:: Add way to include backslashes in programs?
Very small bug, but still confusing. When using axe formatting, the commenting of // does not have the light brown syntax highlighting. When exporting it though, it still comments it out.
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/item.php?id=32
The SDK link under Other Useful Downloads is bad.
NoahK wrote:
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/item.php?id=32
The SDK link under Other Useful Downloads is bad.
This is the SourceCoder bug reports thread, not the Doors CS bug reports or Website bug reports thread. However, duly noted, and I'll fix that. Thanks.
If I added a comment after some code (doesn't matter what), and then transfer it to jsTIfied, the comment is not removed, so that you get a "Syntax error" if you try your program.

EDIT: I have sometimes trouble, when sending a Z80/ASM program to jsTIfied, if that is in a project, with multiple programs. If I press that icon, it won't transfer. Even "Check" or "Export" don't work. When trying to transfer the whole project, the Z80/ASM didn't work.

EDIT2: with that last one, with the Z80-stuff, when I looked up the source code of the page with F12, then I got a kind of "Abort error" or so. If I can replicate this again, I would take a screenshot. I use Chrome version 43.0.2357.124

EDIT3 Wink: again that last one, I know how to replicate. I have the ASM programs as the third one in a project. If I only transfer that program to jsTIfied, it still works. But if I go to my first program, and then transfer ALL my programs in my project to jsTIfied, the ASM program will fail. Then I get an error, which you can see by pressing F12 and go to "Console". Then trying again to transfer my ASM program to jsTIfied will result in this:
This may not be a bug, but... it's annoying, and it's happened twice to me already. what happens is when you copy code from source coder, then you go to a different tab/window and then go back to SC3, your copied code get's replaced with a "-", and that's it. so this past time it happened, I copied my code, then intended to paste it in a post, but instead I accidentally copied something else before pasting it. when going back to sc3 to copy it again, it got replaced with a "-" like I said. and the save project feature overwrote my last save, so there was no way to get it back. I had to rewrite it... could you possibly fix it so that it doesn't replace it with a minus character?

oh, and idk how hard this would be, but it may be nice to not just have one project save, but a few backups of it - that way you could recall a previous save. anyways, I will be keeping offline backups from now on Very Happy
Michael2_3B wrote:
This may not be a bug, but... it's annoying, and it's happened twice to me already. what happens is when you copy code from source coder, then you go to a different tab/window and then go back to SC3, your copied code get's replaced with a "-", and that's it.

I cannot reproduce this, and I'm skeptical that it's a SourceCoder issue. It seems more likely that either your browser is doing something weird or that you just typed "-" while all the code was selected and didn't realize it. However, I'll leave the final word to KermM, as he'd know better than I.
Runer112 wrote:
Michael2_3B wrote:
This may not be a bug, but... it's annoying, and it's happened twice to me already. what happens is when you copy code from source coder, then you go to a different tab/window and then go back to SC3, your copied code get's replaced with a "-", and that's it.

I cannot reproduce this, and I'm skeptical that it's a SourceCoder issue. It seems more likely that either your browser is doing something weird or that you just typed "-" while all the code was selected and didn't realize it. However, I'll leave the final word to KermM, as he'd know better than I.

No, it was not an error on my part. I did not bump the - key or backspace or anything. I am able to recreate this over and over again.

It's possible that it's a chrome issue, but idk. (chrome version 41.0.2272.118)
I just was trying out Sourcecoder for the first time and it works pretty well, but the error checking code seems to have an offset when telling you the line where the error is:

Error in Line 17, but the at message shows code at line 18

The proof that the error was in reality in line 18: The error message is gone after fixing the error in line 18

Looks like someone forgot that indices are zero based? XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 21 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours