Haobo, I am using a TI-84+ SE, and although this an amazing port, I am running into a few "problems":
- When I get caught by Bonnie, it says that I died my Foxy, Freddy, or Chica in the stat screen.
- After I beat Night 1 (the 5AM to 6AM transistion) the next night screen freezes up and when I restart the game, it continues to "Night (glitchy texture)". While in that night, nothing particular with gameplay is buggy or glitchy...
- For Night 1, the difficulty levels for Bonnie and Chica are quite high.

I am running the game from the archive (DoorsCS) and have 23841 RAM free before running. Is this a problem on my calculator, or is this just with current development?
Thanks for the feedback!
For the stats menu, that was just something I threw in for really just an extra little thing. It doesn't really mean much, but I will try to see what's wrong and fix it.
The night thing may be a problem, I have not had that occur unless I was testing it for other stuff, and I thought I fixed that. I'll check over the code again for that problem.
The AI was not very well made, I have to admit. They are not very random and for night 1, will attack 1-2 times. I actually don't have the real game, so I am just building it off of what I see in youtube videos. Razz I can make it easier in the first nights though if you want. I may do a complete revamp of the AI, but currently working on other projects, so I may leave the project. Sad
Since these are pretty simple changes, I can finish it probably by tomorrow, so if you just want a quick link of the file by tomorrow, I can upload it for you.

Edit: Fixed it.
Didn't know how major of a problem it was. I never played through it myself, so I never found out you could never even get to the second night Razz. Changed my ways now. The file should worked now, but this time, compiled it on wabbit, so may be some issues with compatibility.
I must say; I am very impressed by the graphics of this program. While it may be quite large, the display and gameplay really make up for it. Great work on this; can't wait to see where it goes. If you are working on other projects, don't forget to tell us about them! Smile
Quote:
Edit: Fixed it.
Didn't know how major of a problem it was. I never played through it myself, so I never found out you could never even get to the second night Razz. Changed my ways now. The file should worked now, but this time, compiled it on wabbit, so may be some issues with compatibility.

Thanks! So is this download already updated on the official download page, or are you going to send me a manual upload link?
Yes, it is already updated on Cemetech and ticalc. I was going to give a link if it wasn't done in the queue, but the admins follow up fast. Razz
Quote:
The file should worked now, but this time, compiled it on wabbit, so may be some issues with compatibility.

The nights scroll through as it should (thanks for fixing this), but it now brings up another bug that didn't appear before (at least, for my calculator).
When I start a night, the game pretty much goes fast forward. Basically, the power goes down rapidly, and the hours go by rapidly. As a result, I end up finishing a night in less than ten seconds without even doing anything. It does go to the next night without any issue.
Since you said you compiled it on Wabbit, there would be compatibility issues, so it may just be my TI-84+ SE.

It's sad that you may leave the project, but if you do, at least try to fix this bug or the game will not be playable for anyone who has the same calc as I do. The game should be working alright if you do this.

Thanks again!
Oh... whoops... I accidentally posted my testing version... give me a quick sec to fix it. I used it to test through the nights cause I didn't want to wait a long time for it. Razz

Edit:
Uploaded new file
Here's a link though if you want to download it:
DoorCS version
Yay, it works now! I'd say that the game is almost just like the original, plus a few more features.
The paycheck you receive at the end screens could be a little more viewable, but other than that the game works really well!

Once again, thanks for this amazing port of FNAF on the calc! Very Happy
That was something I was going to add for later, because the end screens are just displaying a picture after, different for winning nights 5, 6, and 7.
That and the hallucinations are just pictures to add now. However, it has been quite a while since I made any changes to the actual appvars. I don't know if it would be a good idea to change them too much now. Sad
However, I might find time to make a few more pictures for the hallucinations and end screen in the future. Pictures aren't too hard to make, but I don't really want the appvars to me much larger...
Has anyone else had the issue where the game progresses at an incredibly fast rate? The nights only last about twenty seconds leaving no time for the AI to kick in. Is there a setting a am missing? I have tried using both no shell and mirageOS and I get the game issue both times.

Seriously though, Fantastic job with that grey scale artistry Surprised
Quinnchester wrote:
Has anyone else had the issue where the game progresses at an incredibly fast rate? The nights only last about twenty seconds leaving no time for the AI to kick in. Is there a setting a am missing? I have tried using both no shell and mirageOS and I get the game issue both times.

Seriously though, Fantastic job with that grey scale artistry Surprised

I think you have a beta version that was accidentally uploaded.

Haobo wrote:
Oh... whoops... I accidentally posted my testing version... give me a quick sec to fix it. I used it to test through the nights cause I didn't want to wait a long time for it. Razz

Edit:
Uploaded new file
Here's a link though if you want to download it:
DoorCS version
the app and all the programs won't load night 1 on my actual calc but will work in wabbitEmu and TilEm2

PLZ help Confused
Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator
danholli123 wrote:
the app and all the programs won't load night 1 on my actual calc but will work in wabbitEmu and TilEm2
Welcome to Cemetech. What kind of calculator do you have? What software are you using to transfer the files to your real calculator? Can you be more specific about "won't load night (sic)"?
KermMartian wrote:
danholli123 wrote:
Welcome to Cemetech. What kind of calculator do you have? What software are you using to transfer the files to your real calculator? Can you be more specific about "won't load night (sic)"?

both emulated calcs and the real one are TI 84 plus silver edition (not color) running TIOS2.55, boot code: 1.02 and running FNAF version 4.2 my linking software is the ti-connect CE

It will show:
12:00
Night 1

but wont fade to the office

I've been working on the source code but to no avail... yet
I've been looking and messing with the source code and the main problem hasn't been solved
and I've run into a compiling problem with FULLRENE it's command is declined for apps and axe fusion Confused

I will try to replace the old FULLRENE with the new one

EDIT: new FULLRENE failed
danholli123 wrote:
and I've run into a compiling problem with FULLRENE it's command is declined for apps and axe fusion Confused

Fullrene not working when compiling as an application is intended, because Fullrene's purpose is to extend the size of code that can execute in RAM, whereas applications execute in ROM. So using it in an application would have no effect.

As for it not working when compiling as fusion... just don't use fusion. When it was initially designed, it was done so quite poorly, and it's now stuck with the poor design. It's kept in because it does work sometimes and a few people would complain if it was removed, but it's generally no longer supported.
runner 112... or anyone
do you have any ideas to help me with my initial problem???
Oh, I seem to have missed that post. But Haobo is the author of this program, not me, so I can't really explain why it wouldn't work. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him around lately... but perhaps you could send him a message describing the problem, and it's possible that he could find a solution.
I know the problem with FULLRENE, I just delete it myself whenever I compile, it really is just 2 lines of code, so I didn't bother mentioning it.

The problem with the night thing, no idea. I do know that I thought I had the right file uploaded and tested, but it seems I was wrong... I am going to upload a new file right now, hopefully the problem with app signing with be resolved as well so that it can actually be be used.

If you want to compile it yourself, it should work just fine, just when compiling as an app, just remove the call for the axiom FULLRENE and the fcdf( right after it. It should work right on axe 1.2.2, the current 1.3.0 has a signing bug as well.

Either way, the game is pretty boring without sound, I'd rather buy the real thing Razz
Sad I tried the new one but it's still stuck loading night 1 Sad
Idea and a tip that I just tried on the app is to use the wabbitsign that comes with axe it worked for me to resign the app and I successfully sent it to my real calc Idea
But thanks for trying

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours