mmmmmm.
Nice elfprince! I just tried that out, and let me tell you, I slightly dissapointed. I guess I am slower than 78% of the US.
Wow. Guess it doesn't matter that much to me as I am not doing any serious downloading or uploading.
20 more and this would've been cool.
If I had such speed from a typical Canadian ISP, my internet bill would be $469.99 per month.
$80 USD a month for that. It's how we roll in MERICA.`
allynfolksjr wrote:

Hnnng. Got a WiFi speedtest as I'm pretty sure that's over a wired connection.

Friend got a new AC router and upgraded his connection shortly after I got my phone so I just had to try it out before he connected other devices to the network.

Compared to my own home WiFi, which is N:

I win!
comicIDIOT wrote:

Friend got a new AC router and upgraded his connection shortly after I got my phone so I just had to try it out before he connected other devices to the network.

Looks pretty close to what I get on Comcast.

I think my upload speeds might be LAN-limited:

Should I be sad? It looks like I should be sad ._.
Testing over 5GHz about 3m away from my router:

And 2.4GHz about 3m away from my router:

Part of the slower upload speed seems to be related to my laptop: my phone with slightly newer networking technology gets 150Mbps up/down on 5GHz.

And this is on a good day.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours