Happy Easter !!!!!!
Happy Easter and Buona Pasqua to everyone! What are you all doing today to celebrate Easter (or Passover), if you celebrate? Spending time with family, hunting for physical or virtual Easter Eggs, consuming good food and chocolate?
Oh man, that's right, I have a disappointing lack of chocolate for today. But I'm just going to sit around and kill time: play games, do web work, and watch a movie later. I'll pick up clearance chocolate after work tomorrow.
Yay, it's that time of year again! Smile Pretty sunny and warm today; going with some friends places. Unfortunately, school is tomorrow as well. Oh wells.
Happy easter everyone!
Hoppy Easter!! Auhahaha!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Oh man, that's right, I have a disappointing lack of chocolate for today. But I'm just going to sit around and kill time: play games, do web work, and watch a movie later. I'll pick up clearance chocolate after work tomorrow.
Clearance chocolate is one of the best aspects of Valentine's Day and Easter, in my opinion! I haven't had marshmallow Peeps in a very, very long time, so I'm hoping to repair that as soon as possible. Wink I had a pleasant day with my family, enjoying a low-key celebration.
It depends. Some stores just throw chocolate away the day after Easter. So if you missed out on the 50% off discounts the Saturday before Easter, then everything is gone by Monday even if they still had any in stock. I hate when they do that and IIRC my workplace did it last year. >.<

Zellers was by far the best for clearance chocolate but you had to watch out for expiration dates.

EDIT: Looks like they kept the chocolate on sale this year, after all, but maybe the assistant boss just saw me looking at the chocolate stand everytime I passed by and realized I want to buy some Razz
Happy belated Easter, all!
Flew back to VT for the weekend, and enjoyed time with family (both mine and Courtney's), and fresh snow Smile
It's that time again, all. I hope you're enjoying what in the northeastern US is an unseasonably warm and summery Easter!
KermMartian wrote:
It's that time again, all. I hope you're enjoying what in the northeastern US is an unseasonably warm and summery Easter!

It's always summery in the southwestern US Razz
I don't think I've had any chocolate all day, unless you count a glass of chocolate milk I had this morning... Here in Texas, I'm celebrating Easter with a snow cone instead!
Battlesquid wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

It's always summery in the southwestern US Razz

Rained all day up here in southeastern Canada Razz still had a fun time though Very Happy
Merry Easter everyone!

I actually hunted virtual Easter eggs on my new HTC-Vive! Very Happy
commandblockguy wrote:
I don't think I've had any chocolate all day, unless you count a glass of chocolate milk I had this morning... Here in Texas, I'm celebrating Easter with a snow cone instead!

You should have gone and got yourself a CHOCOLATE snow cone.
Alex wrote:
commandblockguy wrote:

That was actually an option at the particular snow cone stand I visited. No idea why I chose root beer flavor instead.
commandblockguy wrote:
Alex wrote:
commandblockguy wrote:

That was actually an option at the particular snow cone stand I visited. No idea why I chose root beer flavor instead.

It's because Root Beer is best. Everyone knows that. Very Happy

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all got the chocolate/root beer you want/deserve.
Sorry for being late, I'm on a 'vacation' (yeah right)

I had a great Easter, I got some cool time lapses of my 1000 mile flight!

I'll probably compile them and post them around Friday when I get back.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Sorry for being late, I'm on a 'vacation' (yeah right)

I had a great Easter, I got some cool time lapses of my 1000 mile flight!

I'll probably compile them and post them around Friday when I get back.

Sounds cool! I look forward to your time-lapse.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours