I have started a new Cookie clicker project that deviates from the original cookie clicker. Instead of just using cookies as your only currency, you can also buy gold collectors and things such as a golden goose and stuff like that. I'm thinking you'd get gold per min. instead of sec. and you'll be getting a lot less than you would get cookies. Some things in the shop will cost only gold and some things will cost gold and cookies.

I have currently implemented a shop that only works with cookies as of now but is set up to also work with gold as soon as i decide on the shop items. The game works right now but nothing gold related is 100% implemented.

It would be helpful if i could get some shop ideas for gold collectors and cookie collectors, plus ideas on prices. I have all the normal things like cursors/auto clicks and Powerclicks and things like that. I plan on implementing multipliers and stuff like that.

EDIT: gold is now implemented. all variables are stored in a list that is auto archived on exit and unarchived on start. Clicking speeds are fast and there are different cheats and ways to find golden cookies. currently only a few cheats have been inserted but there are more to come.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours