JamesV wrote:
Very nifty, 123outerme! Smile

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Very nice, I do like how the maps are able to change and enemies re spawn. Keep up the good work! Smile

Thanks!
I've changed it on my current version to allow differing platform heights, so there's a lot more I can do with the levels now. Smile
Here's a big update!
Just in case you didn't see it, I released a new beta for all 3.14 of you who care to test. You'll have to dispute amongst yourselves to decide who is the 0.14.
After this release, I have sucessfully built a level editor! So far, it only has the capability to make and load one level, but I plan more! Add the color scheme, platform, goal, and even spawn point of your level and then test! I plan to have this feature working in the next beta.
123outerme wrote:
You'll have to dispute amongst yourselves to decide who is the 0.14.
Thank you for pre-empting my bad joke about that. Wink
Quote:
After this release, I have sucessfully built a level editor! So far, it only has the capability to make and load one level, but I plan more! Add the color scheme, platform, goal, and even spawn point of your level and then test! I plan to have this feature working in the next beta.
Good luck finishing the level editor, and as always, we're here if you have questions. Is it on-calculator? If so, is it part of the game, or a separate program?
KermMartian wrote:
123outerme wrote:
You'll have to dispute amongst yourselves to decide who is the 0.14.
Thank you for pre-empting my bad joke about that. Wink
Quote:
Good luck finishing the level editor, and as always, we're here if you have questions. Is it on-calculator? If so, is it part of the game, or a separate program?

It's part of the game, and it is included in the program, which wasn't that hard to do. I did this mostly because I have all of my programs in Arc so that a RAM clear doesn't ruin my life, and so prgmWHATEVER won't work that way.
I've spiced up the level editor, meaning that now your method of input for the platform isn't a prompt asking for meaningless numbers. You can now fly around and press MATH to input the first coords, then MATH again to finish the process and draw the platform.
Edit: Updated demo!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours