Hi all. I want to know if there is any way to make an appvar using sourcecoder or anything online (probably on Cemetech) If there is then please give me a link but if not then that's ok. I'll just wait till I get home to use Token. Thanks! Very Happy
Currently, TokenIDE is your only option. I definitely plan to make SourceCoder 3 capable of creating AppVars for xLIBC eventually, but TokenIDE does such a good job of it that I haven't gotten around to implementing this feature in SourceCoder.
Oh, Ok. thanks. It's just that I'm in study hall with nothing to do and I have both my calcs here........ Razz Very Happy
Botboy3000 wrote:
Oh, Ok. thanks. It's just that I'm in study hall with nothing to do and I have both my calcs here........ Razz Very Happy
You could learn a little Python or Javascript, read the File Format and Link Protocol Guide, and write your own tool to create the AppVars! Learning some new languages and techniques is almost never a waste of your time.
KermMartian wrote:
Botboy3000 wrote:
You could learn a little Python or Javascript, read the File Format and Link Protocol Guide, and write your own tool to create the AppVars! Learning some new languages and techniques is almost never a waste of your time.

Is there also a description of the xlibc format? Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours