Seems to be the CC430F5135. That is with this initial design.

As that stands though we have been playing with the cc3000 devices and those have been quite fascinating as well.
I've been thinking about a project like this for a while, and I think you could probably use a modified version of the gCalcnet shield for this
We most definetily could! The main Issue we have had with progressing with this project is lack of time and funds. I might look into making my own design soon could turn out to be fun Very Happy

That being said with the release of the Spark Photon Next year I will probably wait for that to be released and will (ab)use that chip to its full potential Very Happy that one could very easily be modded inside the case with minimal work. And might be the right step for this project.
Indeed, with the existence of the Spark Core and the Spark Photon, this project is nowhere near as relevant as it once was. In fact, if we can design and print a nice little case for the Core or Proton, we can bring that to Maker Faire and not even bother with this project any more, perhaps. It certainly would be easier to use that than to fab a board, make a solder mask, construct reflow ovens...
I would personally use the PO1 and still Fab my own board. Because then I can make it fit nicely inside the case which is the ultimate goal on my end Razz (Re: PCB mod) But once i can get some P01's I will investigate this
geekboy1011 wrote:
We most definetily could! The main Issue we have had with progressing with this project is lack of time and funds. I might look into making my own design soon could turn out to be fun Very Happy

That being said with the release of the Spark Photon Next year I will probably wait for that to be released and will (ab)use that chip to its full potential Very Happy that one could very easily be modded inside the case with minimal work. And might be the right step for this project.

Kickstart this and get KermM to do a headline for you!

geekboy1011 wrote:
I would personally use the PO1 and still Fab my own board. Because then I can make it fit nicely inside the case which is the ultimate goal on my end Razz (Re: PCB mod) But once I can get some P01's I will investigate this

I'd personally recommend doing an external version of this to be more user friendly.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours