Would you like a base designer for clash of clans on your nspire?
Yes!
 75%  [ 15 ]
No...
 5%  [ 1 ]
What's clash of clans?
 15%  [ 3 ]
I couldn't care less:/
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

So I was messing around on my nspire today and got an idea while in the geometry app- why not make a simple base builder/editor for the hit game clash of clans?! To start out it should allow the player to choose his/her town hall level and afterwards he/she is given the number of walls, buildings(cannons, mortars, ect) and traps unlocked at that level. This would be a sure success if done right and could eventally lead up to a simulator or even a full game:) to start out id advise you to start with a simple base creator and go from their:) I and surely many others would appreciate this greatly, good luck!
I love this idea of a full game-except for the part about no wifi.
I think that the base builder idea could be really cool and popular, but a full version of that game just sounds almost impossible. I wonder if you could have it so that you could practice attacking bases with a simulator but putting the AI into the troops I would imagine to be extremely difficult.
Piguy-3.14 wrote:
So I was messing around on my nspire today and got an idea while in the geometry app- why not make a simple base builder/editor for the hit game clash of clans?! To start out it should allow the player to choose his/her town hall level and afterwards he/she is given the number of walls, buildings(cannons, mortars, ect) and traps unlocked at that level. This would be a sure success if done right and could eventally lead up to a simulator or even a full game:) to start out id advise you to start with a simple base creator and go from their:) I and surely many others would appreciate this greatly, good luck!

I'm a bit confused, are you saying that you want to make this or are you requesting that it be made? If you plan on making this, I highly recommend not building it in the geometry app as it won't be able to advance nearly as far.

EDIT: just realized how much of a necropost this is Razz
@DW Melon, try not to reply to really old/outdated posts Smile
Oh, oops I thought I saw it as most recent under a certain section. People must not post much there or I just saw it in the forum. Sorry...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours