I am not sure how the ranking on this site works. Could someone please list how to go up in rank, or, if the forum already exists, then could you link it to this thread to let me know. Thanks.
From what I've seen, (although I'm a noob here) I think it's either amount of posts, or depending if an admin feels like you've contributed enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong please, because this is something I would like to know too
0-45 posts=Newbie
46-74 posts=Advanced Newbie
75-?=New Member
Advanced Member
Power User
I'm currently at the "Kerm Sucks" ranking. One day I hope to rise to be "Kerm Super Sucks."
allynfolksjr wrote:
I'm currently at the "Kerm Sucks" ranking. One day I hope to rise to be "Kerm Super Sucks."

I fully support you in your aspirations, that is perhaps a more worthy goal than I've ever pursued.
Last post I found with this list was from 2005, so:
  • 0 = non-posting user
  • 1 = newbie
  • 40 = advanced newbie
  • 75 = new member
  • 100 = member
  • 175 = advanced member
  • 300 = power user
  • 500 = expert
  • 750 = super-expert
  • 1000 = minor calculator deity
  • 1500 = calculator deity
  • 2000 = guru-in-training
  • 4000 = guru
There isn't anything for 9001 and above? There totally should be.
I'm surprised that 'deity' would be ranked lower than 'guru'
CVSoft wrote:

Maybe there is Wink We can't list all the easter eggs we have for our members. Currently no-active users or those with custom ranks are even close enough to tell Wink

(Sort by descending post counts)
Thanks all of you guys for clearing this up for me.

Edit: Does it have anything to do with uploaded files as well, or not?
It's only tied to the post count.
Ok thanks
CVSoft wrote:

Pretty early in that sequence you can set it to be anything you like (for example, see mine...). And the closest non-admin active user to that threshold is less than halfway there, so....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours