So I am completely knew to this. My friend and I just started getting into programming calculators, so we have been attempting to use the source coder. Problem is, whenever we try to upload a file (which have all been .8xp for ti-84) on to the source coder it does absolutely nothing. What do you do after the file is uploaded? I know that question is ridiculous, but hey, overcomplicating things can be fun, right?
gsau7981: Welcome to Cemetech, and I'm glad you and your friend are exploring TI-BASIC! After you choose the file, SourceCoder should automatically open it without you doing anything else. What browser, browser version, and operating system (OS) is your computer using?
KermMartian: Thank you. And I would be using Safari 5.1.10 on A MAC OS X 10.6.8 (which could very easily be the problem).
I'll take a look at this but I'm running OS X 10.10 and Safari 8.0. Is it possible to link to the program you are using?

Result: I was able to upload and edit this program from our Archives.
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/math/geometry/

I am using Triangle, it is the 14th one. Thank you!
Can you please visit this link and tell me what your Javascript version is? I suspect your javascript is a tad out of date to be compatible. Perhaps Kerm can chime in and let us know the minimum requirements for SC3 and perhaps link us to SC2 (if it's still alive, as I've been unsuccessful in finding the link).

The Javascript version will be in the second table along side Flash version, Adobe Reader and others.
My version is 1.7.
That's what I have as well. I'll try and see what I can do to emulate your conditions.
I believe a Safari that old lacks the File API; Safari in general does a really poor job with our tools. Do you have Firefox or Chrome available?
According to this, 5.1 has "partial support." gsau, I'm going to PM you the source code for this program in the meantime.
Thank you so much comicIDIOT! And switching Firefox worked, thank you so much martian!
On more question: when it says "[|d]" is the figure before the D an L? (Sorry I just don't want to get to the very end of this program and have that be the one mistake).
gsau7981 wrote:
Thank you so much comicIDIOT! And switching Firefox worked, thank you so much martian!
Call me Kerm. Smile

gsau7981 wrote:
On more question: when it says "[|d]" is the figure before the D an L? (Sorry I just don't want to get to the very end of this program and have that be the one mistake).
Please avoid double-posting: in the future, you can click the Edit button on your post if you are the last poster in a topic and it's been fewer than 24 hours since your post. No, that symbol is a pipe ([shift][\] on most keyboards). The entire [|d] symbol represents the special lowercase 'd' in [VARS][5][>][>][5].

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours