KermMartian wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
Looks great, man Smile. Worth noting is that Kerm made the title screen based on the original one. I unfortunately didn't credit his work in mine.
That's okay, I still have the pride of knowing I helped your excellent game. Wink And ldstudios did indeed check with me if it was okay, once I revealed the extent of my involvement in helping with the title screen of your game. Ldstudios, you did a great job making a fun, fast port that is true to the original! This definitely deserves a feature in our November Projects of the Month thread. Smile

Thanks, and I'm not done with this project either. I want to fix up a few things graphically, and I'm thinking about adding achievements and a few other bonus features.
Achievements!
You should be able to unlock different cursor colors! Or checkered patterns at the bottom of the screen.
APotato wrote:
Achievements!
You should be able to unlock different cursor colors! Or checkered patterns at the bottom of the screen.

I wasn't planning on unlocks, just little ribbons next to the achievements you've completed. On a second note, I fixed the blue egg sprite, and you now get 20pts per item trapped inside a blue egg. (Archives will be updated once its approved)
Whoa!! Nice work! Will have to add this to the "must play" list.
Now I really want to get an Nspire. Smile Great work on this project, I like how far it came so quickly.
Thanks everyone!
Also, just wanted to mention since I never uploaded an animated screenshot, that the items fall slowly one pixel at a time, not row by row like in the original.
Ah thats an improvement! Kind of reminds me of Puzzle Frenzy... (Wink MateoConLechuga)
I've decided that once I finish my other active projects, I'll begin working on Puzzle Frenzy, not in a separate document, but as part of the same. If it comes out good, I may continue to make the entire PuzzPack for nspire Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours