- Running program with large string twice causes error: Does it have to be that long?
- Complex number patch: I'll take a look
- Sprite with palette routine: I don't see why not.
Will the next release support text input on the console? I am halfway through making a chemical equation balancer in lua, but I need a way for the user to input equations and need some other functions from the io library. Also a way to deal with the filesystem would be very much welcome but it's not something I need right now.
gbl08ma wrote:
Will the next release support text input on the console? I am halfway through making a chemical equation balancer in lua, but I need a way for the user to input equations and need some other functions from the io library. Also a way to deal with the filesystem would be very much welcome but it's not something I need right now.

For now, Back2BASIC can do string input. Wink
How is that update doing? If its not, then, please, please post the current state. Just fix of a bug in bitblt with transparency would help me a lot.
nsg wrote:
How is that update doing? If its not, then, please, please post the current state. Just fix of a bug in bitblt with transparency would help me a lot.
The one that I have at this moment is uncompilable, due to me being stopped in the middle of integrating gbl08ma's file dialog.
Is class() supported? When will the new update be released?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
As soon as I have time beyond my schoolwork and health to work on more expansive projects. There's a topic with LuaZM bug reports and feature suggestions, as well.
Spenceboy98 wrote:

You can implement the class function manually, see the code here: https://github.com/jimbauwens/PCspire/blob/master/tools.lua .
With pure Lua you can already go a long way Smile
Jim: that link is broken Wink
flyingfisch wrote:
Jim: that link is broken Wink
Works fine for me; you just had to take the extraneous period off the end.
Is there key debouncing?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Is there key debouncing?

What do you mean? debouncing routines are very easy to make...
flyingfisch wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Is there key debouncing?

I don't know how to make one...
Quote:
16:52 <@KermM> I know that my setjmp works in LuaZM, if nothing else Smile
16:52 <@KermM> Which reminds me that that project needs to migrate onto the top of my stack again.
17:00 <@KermM> Feel free to bump the LuaZM thread if you want to make it less probable that I'll forget.
I've started a kind of documentation of the LuaZM in the French Casio wiki, very incomplete ritht now, but I don't have a lot of time today to improve it, but I'll try to get it at least as rich as the English one during this week.

This one is based a lot on the English page (same examples, same structure), I hope that didn't cause any problems. If so feel free to say it. Smile

As gbl08ma "said", some kind of update or just some informations would be very great !
Spenceboy98 wrote:
flyingfisch wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Is there key debouncing?

I don't know how to make one...

Kinda late to reply to this, but I didn't see your post until today. If you still need help with debouncing, try this: http://casio.clrhome.org/luazm-debouncing-getkey-2/
Perheaps some source code release with an appropriate for you license in a platform where some of us could look at the code and send some patches if some problems could be resolved, may help the project going on, couldn't it?

Of course, this is your choice, I'd understand that you don't want to, but that's juste an idea that could, from my point of view, help the project being updated Smile.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours