I have started work on a utility pack for oncalc programmers such as myself. It can run on any 8x series calculator, including the CSE (as usual, with me). If you have any suggestions for utilities, feel free to post them!

►Info:
-Token Search has you type in the token you wish to copy, and it searches for a command in it's database. These commands include ones only found in the Catalog (sub(, length(, etc) and some commands that require a lot of menuing (or, xor, list symbol, etc)

-Routine Search (called "Routines") lets you look through a list of routines (movement, list to string, etc) and copy them to Str2.

►Images:

Wow started yesterday! It looks pretty awesome, I can tell this is something that could be really useful for CSE BASIC programmers. It will make accessing hard to find tokens and I will never have that awkward moment during math class when I have no idea where to find ln(. (Even though it has its own button) As for routines, it would be incredibly helpful to have certain routines saved into a string so one does not have to type tons of code or use a computer to reference sources.
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but what's the point of the token search when one can just go to the Catalog and find the token there? The routine search does look good, though.
token search sounds good if you know where the token is, yet don't want to actually go to it Wink
gaventemples31415 wrote:
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but what's the point of the token search when one can just go to the Catalog and find the token there? The routine search does look good, though.

If you know the name of the token, but you don't want to scroll to it/hunt for it in the Catalog. It also gives you a convenient way to paste it multiple times without going back to the Catalog.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours