Do you like rockets or model rockets?
Yes
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

So my entry for this year will be the game rokkits. The game will be about rockets and will teach physics. I will not be going into it but I plan to make it pretty complicated.

Progress: 0%
It's been a while, wondering if you've gotten any updates for us on your contest entry. Smile
Not directly calculator related, but intriguing to all who are interested in spaceflight:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-07/31/nasa-validates-impossible-space-drive
Perhaps such cool news will help push Yackback to tell us how Rokkits is going, considering that the time for the contest is rapidly dwindling.
Hey I kinda took a hiatus from calcs so my entry wont be done for the deadline.
Yackback wrote:
Hey I kinda took a hiatus from calcs so my entry wont be done for the deadline.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you will strongly consider continuing the project anyway and will keep us posted on your progress.
Yeah this summer Ive gotten away from calcs though I plan to come back when school starts for me
Yackback wrote:
Yeah this summer Ive gotten away from calcs though I plan to come back when school starts for me
Good, we'll be happy to have you back learning TI-BASIC (and a bit of grammar, too Wink ).
KermMartian wrote:
Yackback wrote:
Good, we'll be happy to have you back learning TI-BASIC (and a bit of grammar, too Wink ).

If you mean the apostrophe then I should say that I never put apostrophes when typing.

If you mean the calculator language, then it's spelled Grammer.
Yackback wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Yackback wrote:

If you mean the apostrophe then I should say that I never put apostrophes when typing.
Yackback wrote:
*Yeah, *I've *calcs, *me.

We care about punctuation, spelling, and clarity, because the more correctly people type, the easier it is to learn from them and teach them, plus they look more intelligent to boot.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours