Looking to hire someone to help write with TI Basic Programming -- with Conditional If/Then type of small programs -- for use with TI-84 Plus C.

Work will be by phone, online and email communication only.

Please email me with your experience and availability at listing3000@gmail.com. Need help asap.

$20/hour

Thanks!
Bookworm, welcome to Cemetech. Are you a student, a teacher, or a professional posting on behalf of a company? Is the purpose a program that you'll be using, or a program that you'll be selling or otherwise distributing? My concern is primarily that none of our younger programmers' work be exploited, so pardon my suspicion.
I'm interested, (for free even)
what payment method were you planning on using?
Hi, it is just for my personal use and I will not be selling or distributing it. I will sign and have the programmer sign a contract that neither myself nor the programmer can sell or distribute it, because we will be using my ideas with programming assistance from someone who knows TI Basic. Smile

I usually hire from Craigslist or other sites with great, positive success for other tech jobs. But it doesn't seem as if many people on CL knows TI Basic Programming at all.

Maybe someone here knows how to program in TI Basic??
Then I would like to hire them.
Bookworm, are you opposed to posting your ideas and purpose publicly and work publicly with programmers here gratis? You'd get your program(s) for free, and the programs would also be available to the rest of the calculator-using public, which benefits everyone.
I pay via Paypal.

I references if necessary. Everyone who works with me has had a great experience with me. I have an eBay account -- Gratitude8. You read my reviews. I have a perfect rating with everyone I have worked with. Smile
I'm sure a lot of the people here would be willing to do it for free, Basic programming help. I'm trying to understand why you would be willing to pay so much for Basic help.
16aroth6 wrote:
I'm sure a lot of the people here would be willing to do it for free, Basic programming help. I'm trying to understand why you would be willing to pay so much for Basic help.
To be fair, that's a low hourly wage for programming in general (summer interns at software companies tend to get $40-$60/hour, for example), but I too am curious what bookworm plans to eventually use the program(s) for.
KermMartian wrote:
To be fair, that's a low hourly wage for programming in general (summer interns at software companies tend to get $40-$60/hour, for example).

but for TI-Basic? Most of us (if not all) learned in our free time. TI-Basic is a high level language that is really easy to understand once you learn.
Bookworm: why do you need it so soon?
I have a short time before I have to move onto other projects I'm working on. I don't have much free time to learn on my own. And I'm not a programmer.

Good to know that it's really easy to learn though. I figured that much.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours