I have been working on Block Paint for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. This tool was originally plan to be a private program. It was made to help me create new games/programs and to improve my xLIBC programming skills.

Features:
- Drawing area of 14 x 20 blocks.
- 11 different colors to choose from.
- Two types of blocks to choose from: solid or outline.

Planned features:
- Saving images into appvar
- More shapes
- Text

Download: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1130
Works quite well! I like the 'lock' functionality a lot. One thing I would like to see is F2 for cycling backwards through colors. That way, if I switch colors and decide I want to switch back I don't have to scroll through each color to get back to it.
Unknownloner wrote:
Works quite well! I like the 'lock' functionality a lot. One thing I would like to see is F2 for cycling backwards through colors. That way, if I switch colors and decide I want to switch back I don't have to scroll through each color to get back to it.

Thanks for the suggestion.
This looks quite interesting and very Atari 2600 ish Razz
Nice work ohernandez!

Saving to an appvar would be a nice idea as you have outlined, perhaps there are other DCSE features that can help with this?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours