This is just normal snake, right? Right? RIGHT?

http://www.sorunome.de/browsergames/snake

So yeah, written in JS/HTML5
I'm intrigued by how simple and evil it is, especially compared to the few slightly overcomplicated TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition snake games that have been created so far. I don't suppose we could persuade you to port it over to the new calculators in ASM, or the old calculators in Axe, for that matter? Smile
If I have time/motivation, hehe Razz

But first I have to add more (evil) stages, currently at Score 33 is the last one.
"You sir are a monster" was what I said when everything inverted. Very Happy I couldn't invert my brain especially when the snake kept zipping around the screen so quickly. But very nice!
Believe me, rotated controls is way harder than inverted controls.
That was crazy.
My high score is 17.
AHelper wrote:
"You sir are a monster" was what I said when everything inverted. Very Happy I couldn't invert my brain especially when the snake kept zipping around the screen so quickly. But very nice!

I agree with AHelper here! Nice work, Sorunome.
My high score is 26 so far, and you are evil indeed. I appreciate the new warning about your lack of responsibility for broken screens and keyboards. Very Happy
Hehe, thanks guys Razz
Also, I had to add another warning because of something happening if you reach 30.....

So yeah, my high score is 42, I programmed events in there until 56 so far, but don't think that that is where I'll stop Razz
Ugh, I only got to 26 so far, but I'll keep trying. Good job on it so far! Razz
Hehe, thanks!

Also, I added touch events, so it works on phones now!
And yeah, for touch it is 'Tap to start'

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours