I started working on Lights Out: Original and 2000 in the beginning of this year. I release the game first for the TI-Nspire in March, follow by the 84+CSE in May.

Description: The classical game of Lights Out, where you toggle the four adjacent lights until all the lights are turn off.
Contains the original preloaded puzzles of the 1995 and 2000 version of Lights Out by Tiger Electronics.

Lights Out CSE has a password feature, enter a password that you have already obtained from beating levels previousl

The password for the first level in all three modes.

Plan features: adding random levels.

84+CSE:
Download

Nspire:
Download
Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this topic before. Looks like an awesome game, will have to give it a shot Very Happy
I like the theme used in the art design, Ohernandez. it may be simple, but it isnt hard on the eyes besides that password screen.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours