How do you do this? It gives me the incompatible file type when on Send To TI Device Menu?
TI-Connect has a seperate application for upgrading OSs. look for the "TI OS Downloader" from the start menu, and use that.
I also want to do this. Should I delete the operating system for my ti83+, and if so, how?

P.S. I use a mac

Thanks.
You don't need to delete anything before sending a new OS. Just turn your calculator off, remove a battery, hold the [del] key while plugging the battery back, connect your calc to your PC with the cable of your choice, open TI-OS Downloader and send your OS.
For the 84 cpse would one hold down the reset button to accomplish this?
Yes. For the TI-84 PCSE, you would hold the [ON] and [DEL] keys as you release the reset button on the back.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours