incase you missed it, FF 1.5.0.1 is now out.... released Feb 1st, 2006 Wink
yep, Firefox downloaded them automatically for me
For better or for worse, I'm now addicted to Opera.
Apparently Portable Firefox can't autoupdate successfully. It tries and fails. Sad
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
For better or for worse, I'm now addicted to Opera.

lol, i still switch randomly between them, depending on my mood, basically Laughing
I tried Opera when it still had built in adds, and that sort of turned me off of it.
No ads here. Smile
I use Opera on my family computer, but in my room on a wireless router I prefer firefox. I guess the faster fox logo makes me think it's faster, and I can use all the speed I can get on this connection.
I love Firefox, although I haven't tried Opera, and I don't see myself switching soon. Smile
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
No ads here. Smile

it just went no-ads-for-free not that long ago, maybe 2 or 3 months...
yeah, not too long after they did that thing were you could get free serial numbers for it
Eh, I'll stick with Firefox, as long as I can resolve that ^&*%ing file download error. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Eh, I'll stick with Firefox, as long as I can resolve that ^&*%ing file download error. Sad

upgrade to FF 1.5.0.1 Very Happy (how long does it take for a new version to be released as portable firefox?)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours