» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suggestion idea: Add support for converting GIF/PNG/etc to Casio PRIZM 3-bit BASIC images (the ones that can only contain 8 colors and can be created on-calc). It is a major PITA to create them on calc, pixel by pixel, which is a shame since they might be very useful for BASIC programmers who want to save speed and still have decent graphics.

Ok, maybe not Zelda, but you get the idea. IIRC in this example, the map was drawn with no exit/entrance, then the program would have checked map data to see if an exit needs to be carved in with DrawStat.
Suggestion: Users could browse and open source files in the library straight from SourceCoder.
bb010g wrote:
Suggestion: Users could browse and open source files in the library straight from SourceCoder.
Can you be more specific about what you mean by open-source files? If you mean BASIC/Axe programs that have been released under a permissive license, I'm afraid it would be difficult for me to automatically identify those files.
KermMartian wrote:
bb010g wrote:
Can you be more specific about what you mean by open-source files? If you mean BASIC/Axe programs that have been released under a permissive license, I'm afraid it would be difficult for me to automatically identify those files.

Let me rephrase: Users could browse and pen the source code files from Cemetech's archives without downloading them first.
Ah, the way that you can send files directly to jsTIfied. It's a nifty idea, but I can't say it's that high on my implementation list in terms of how many people it would help that would be using the feature. Smile
Any chance for SC3, when you input a Celtic related sprite via hex, and it does the match ups, could it display what is going to show up via Celtic?
I believe that it already does that, unless I'm mis-understanding.
The toolips that show the syntax of a command can be annoying at times. Could we have an option to disable that all the time, this session only, and show special commands only. Special commands could be xLib, Celtic, DCS, etc.
willwac wrote:
The toolips that show the syntax of a command can be annoying at times. Could we have an option to disable that all the time, this session only, and show special commands only. Special commands could be xLib, Celtic, DCS, etc.
There's already an option to disable it all the time. It's supposed to disappear more quickly, but that aspect of it seems to be broken. Fixing that behavior is on my todo list.
Axe Parser editing?
I don't know if there is that function already
princetonlion.tibd wrote:
Axe Parser editing?
I don't know if there is that function already
SourceCoder 3 can already edit Axe source code, including syntax-highlighting, sprite editing, and command hinting.
Is there a way to disable to function name detection? I sometimes would rather see the real( statements.
tr1p1ea wrote:
Is there a way to disable to function name detection? I sometimes would rather see the real( statements.
I'm planning to remove that entirely, actually. Although I think it's a cool TokenIDE feature, it bothers me in SourceCoder. Thanks for reminding me. Smile
load Appvars? I want to change a few things on those.
KermMartian wrote:
tr1p1ea wrote:
I'm planning to remove that entirely, actually. Although I think it's a cool TokenIDE feature, it bothers me in SourceCoder. Thanks for reminding me. Smile
Actually, I think Tokens doesn't do this anymore, though I'm not entirely sure why it stopped...
A potential feature to add: support for glitched user variables like string and picture variables with second token byte values of 0x0A or larger. This trick probably works for other types of user variables as well, although I'm not sure exactly which ones. A potential way to represent them could be like {Str0A}, but you could go with whatever you please.

For reference, this request arose from usmellPU running into the inability to edit a program that uses glitched string vars.
I recommend the addition of a photo to TI.Image converter,since the TI-Nspire Lua API cannot draw images that are not converted.Link for information=
http://wiki.inspired-lua.org/TI.Image

--

Note to>KermM,add support for converting images to TI.Images.

Topic merged into post by comic
It would be really nice if the SourceCoder 3 had a good Find/Replace tool like in Wordpad or Microsoft Word.
It would be good if there were an option to import multiple images and have it export them in a list so I would not have to import everything one at a time (I don't mind doing it, but this would be more convenient).
Not quite sure how you would go about this or if it's even possible, but I'd love the ability to see what conditional statements and/or loops match up with what End commands (sort of like how N++ highlights opening/closing brackets?), so I could track down misplaced or missing Ends.

Find and replace would be pretty cool too.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours