Hi Cemetech,

If anyone here is a Minecraft player who found a cool volcano or deserted island or something please submit the seed and coordinates of the cool object(s) for us too see! I'm an avid Minecraft player even though I don't get a lot of time to play!

I will post a cool island I found as soon as I'm allowed to play next.

-Likeawhisper
The seed "SaraRose" in Amplified, 1.7.x, creates a tall island in the middle of a huge ocean, surrounded by a vaulted desert. By the way, we're currently trying to select a cool map for the Cemetech Minecraft server's 1.7.x incarnation ( mc.cemetech.net ), so while I can't share the seed for that, I'm hoping to find a cool map.
The seed: 1799896245

It has a cool island with some greenery, cane and a whole lot of water. Have fun!
wow I think I'll join the Cemetech server! I was always annoyed at how many fans of PvP and griefing were littered all around other popular servers.
Likeawhisper wrote:
wow I think I'll join the Cemetech server! I was always annoyed at how many fans of PvP and griefing were littered all around other popular servers.
Well, for now we have a PvE world with a strict no-griefing rule, but if that's your attitude, you might be disappointed to learn that we're switching to Towny+PvP for 1.7.x. Of course, as long as you create a town, no one can grief your epic builds.
'cemetech' spawns you near a forest and a some plains.
That's cool. I have a world that spawns a huge mountain island in the middle of an ocean, with a desert on the mainland kind of far away. I built a huge castle on it so I'm sort of bored
Likeawhisper wrote:
That's cool. I have a world that spawns a huge mountain island in the middle of an ocean, with a desert on the mainland kind of far away. I built a huge castle on it so I'm sort of bored
Solution: Come to the mc.cemetech.net server and enjoy playing with us. Smile We have a lot of interesting towns and some political intrigue and double-crossing going on.
On amplified: The Alps

Mountains covered in grass and waterfalls, a good amount of trees around, large river, and lots of horses Smile
Version 1.8.8
SEED: 427330478019236326
XYZ: 530, 150, -130

HUGE cave made up of smaller (but large) sub-caves spanning a wide vertical range. This would be a perfect place for a D'ni-like place (MYST).

You might have to have a custom preset; I think mine was "Caver's delight", or something else that generates lots of tall landscapes with caves mixed with lots of lower flatter landscapes
shkaboinka wrote:
HUGE cave made up of smaller (but large) sub-caves spanning a wide vertical range. This would be a perfect place for a D'ni-like place (MYST).

A sandbox game would be the perfect outlet for a new entry in that franchise. With a procedural content engine like No Man's Sky, to fill in details.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours