I have a problem, and that problem is too many small items that I own. You know the standard variety of bits and bobs that accumulate when you're growing up, plus a bunch of cool small found items. It's hard for me to throw things away if they've got memories of people associated with them.

Does anyone here want a package of randomly-selected trinkets?

I'll stuff a USPS flat-rate box full of things and mail it to you, at no cost to you. Even to other countries!

Here's how to participate:

1. PM me your mailing address and size of box you want (small or medium).
This sounds awesome! I am definitely in for one BoC; where do I send money to bribe you for a DS slidecase or a hex-engraved slide case? Wink
I'm totally in for a small box!
KermMartian wrote:
This sounds awesome! I am definitely in for one BoC; where do I send money to bribe you for a DS slidecase

If I had one it wouldn't be for sale...

KermMartian wrote:
or a hex-engraved slide case? ;)

Sure, why not.

EDIT: I'm giving you the slide case I was going to give to Ben Moody. I haven't been able to raise him, at least the few times I tried. I still consider it his; I pass this obligation on to you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours