Kerm, how come gcn.cemetech.net keeps going on and off the net? some days it gives me your custom 404 message, somedays its there? and why are most of the nav-links missing?

also, maybe you should make a custom directory listing for the FTP site, for people who just want to browse with HTTP
! Wtf? What do you mean you get a 404? Froody/CDI reported something like that earlier today, and I believe I fixed it. Tell me if it happens again.
will do.
This would indicate to me that it hasn't happened again yet?
not recently, but it had been acting really funky. Just doing all these random things on different days
That's really weird. You don't remember anything mnore specific about it? Sad
sometimes it would redirect to Cemetech Index. somethimes it would should a custom, Cemetech 404 message. sometimes it would show a normal 404.
I know where the custom 404 was coming from; I corrected that. Not sure about the other two... Shock

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours