Spenceboy98 wrote:
flyingfisch wrote:
I would like the cursor redesigned as well. This may be hard to implement, but a 2x zoom mode would be nice as well. Wink

Press the plus button (if the image you're editing isn't too big). Wink

100x100 is too big?

50x50 seems to work, but it changes the colors if you press it 2-3 times.

Also, do you think you will be able to figure out why the calc freezes if you try to fill large areas?
I noticed that when you go diagonally, up and to the right, and down and to the left, it doesn't draw at all.
any updates on this project?
No. Not really. The computer that has the most recent update dies before I can cut it on. Hopefully I'll find a way to transfer it. This is usually how I go with my projects. Try to do a big update, then stop for a while. I'm pretty sure it's my lazyness, and that can't be helped. Razz
Spenceboy98 wrote:
No. Not really. The computer that has the most recent update dies before I can cut it on. Hopefully I'll find a way to transfer it. This is usually how I go with my projects. Try to do a big update, then stop for a while. I'm pretty sure it's my lazyness, and that can't be helped. Razz

Just a tip, I keep all my projects in my dropbox folder, that way I always have backups. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours