I'm not sure. Mine won't. Also, I added a little effect:
I like the effect, but does it stop the game temporarily while the effect is taking place, or does everything just happen as normal?
The game s delayed while this is happening anyway, because it needs to process the row. I added the effect to make it seem less slow.
Time for some beta testing, please!
http://merthsoft.com/Dino.zip
Please please please test on hardware, not an emulator. If you test on an emulator and complain about performance, I will call you a moron.

Everything is working right now, I think, except for saving high scores. I'm waiting for Kerm's response in the DCS8 thread for that. Give it a go and let me know what you think, report any bugs, etc. Right now I have the eggshells appearing 1/3 the time the other things appear, let me know if that feel right to you.
While people are testing this, here's the help screen:
Just so I have a place to remember:

[20:34] <@tifreak> 640 points, 6 rows, level 13

Before I died :<
Heh, nice work! Any thing you think I should adjust? Speed, rate of egg shells, points per pair, etc?

The version with help has been uploaded:
http://merthsoft.com/Dino.zip
I'm going to copy this here just to remind myself:
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Would DeleteLine + InsertLine do what you need, Merthsoft? That way you won't have to force your users to use 8.1, but I will still fix this and other issues.

Edit #2: Yes, I confirm that det(7) (DeleteLine) + det(2) (InsertLine) appears to function correctly.
Oh, yes, that should work fine! I don't know why I didn't think of that Sad I'll get that in place after work and upload the game! (After implementing a pause feature.)
I must say that to my great frustration, TI-Connect is still being dumb about my TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, and I haven't had a chance to install TILP II yet. However, just from that screenshot and to nitpick, may I recommend changing those two horizontal dividers to a lighter color?
I've uploaded the game!
Download!
Congratulations, Merthsoft! This is superb work, and I can't wait to get this onto my calculator. Seems like something that should at least have Cemetech frontpage news, I should think. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours