ordelore wrote:
I'm game! Cool
I have a game I am working on. will that be allowed if the rules allow it since I am already working on it?
If you haven't published source or information anywhere, there's no way I could know you started it before the beginning of the contest (other than that you just told me Wink ). If you've already published information, binaries, or source anywhere, then no, you can't use that.

Xeda: Of course!
Gotta go to work now, hope the topic is something easy!
The topic is Doors CS/Doors CSE games. Anything that is a game, was not discussed or released before this instant, and takes specific advantage of Doors CS or Doors CSE features will be acceptable. I'll accept a DCS/DCSE header as fulfilling that requirement, but having the game use other functions would make it more attractive to the judges. Games will mostly be judged on the merit of the concept and how much the author was able to achieve in limited time. Leniency will be given for bugs and incompleteness, although completely nonfunctional programs will receive very low marks.
I might enter. Don't hold your breath lol, but if I have time, I can churn something out.
Woo! I'll be making BlockDude Smile
Delete this post. accidental double post
Calc Wars opening trailer game will be here!
merthsoft wrote:
Woo! I'll be making BlockDude Smile
That sounds exciting, can't wait to see what it ends up looking like. I imagine that reading the original level packs will be a bit of a challenge.
So know what I'm doing. Just hope I have time for it!
geekboy1011 wrote:
So know what I'm doing. Just hope I have time for it!
Care to share what it is that you'll be making, then? Wink Or is it a secret for now to avoid getting scooped?
If I have time, I might try to make a Mode 7 based game (also assuming I can figure it out in time).
Gahh, hardly any time. I'll try to make something sorta worth playing. Hmm. It'll be on basic, maybe I'll make.. I dunno yet
zeldaking wrote:
Gahh, hardly any time. I'll try to make something sorta worth playing. Hmm. It'll be on basic, maybe I'll make.. I dunno yet
That's what's fun about it! It's like Ludum Dare!
Xeda112358 wrote:
If I have time, I might try to make a Mode 7 based game (also assuming I can figure it out in time).
That sounds very ambitious, but based on your track record, I think you can pull it off. Good luck!
Okay, I think I have an idea. A mini golf game in basic with 18 holes.
Zeldaking wrote:

we don't get too many good sports games, so ill look forward to seeing that one when your done, Zeldaking!
LuxenD wrote:
Zeldaking wrote:

we don't get too many good sports games, so ill look forward to seeing that one when your done, Zeldaking!
Indeed, that's a very creative idea indeed. Hopefully you'll be able to use some of Doors CSE's (or Doors CS's) hybrid BASIC sprite routines to your advantage.
If I had an 84+C I might have tried a Croquet port, which would benefit from color graphics and a larger playing field, but as it is, I think I'm probably gonna sit this one out.
elfprince13 wrote:
If I had an 84+C I might have tried a Croquet port, which would benefit from color graphics and a larger playing field, but as it is, I think I'm probably gonna sit this one out.
Aw, not even a quick TI-BASIC monochrome entry? I suppose that's understandable, and I know you're busy these days.
I think I know what I'm going to do. CSE. Hope I have time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours